“Consistently good food”

Table Mountain Inn Hotel, Grill & Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Table Mountain Inn Hotel, Grill & Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 13th Street
Transit: The RTD 16 stops across the street.
Description: We've got some great Specials!! Monday - $18.99 Prime Rib Dinner (dinner only) Ask about our large selection of Gluten Free options! Twice daily happy hour from 2 to 6pm and again from 9 to 11pm.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've been going to this restaurant for many many years and the food has always been consistently good. Its not fine dining, and the presentation isn't supreme, but the quality and the value keep me going back. If you are in town as a visitor, you can count on them for a decent meal at a reasonable price. I've had mixed service over the years ...sometimes wonderful, sometimes a bit slow. Can't go wrong with this choice - for family or business -

There are newer reviews for Table Mountain Inn Hotel, Grill & Cantina

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Table Mountain grill is very comfortable whether you eat inside or out. The Cantina can be a bit noisy. The service is very good, particularly Tamara.
We always looked forward to the spicy corn muffins. Unfortunately, they have been toned down quite a bit. We wish they would offer an option.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Traveling, I've had less than common hours for meals and each time had a great meal at the Table Mountain Grill and great friendly service in an atmosphere that just makes me want to drop in any time. In off hours I've been able to order off the Happy Hour menu (I've had the garlic herb fries twice. I can't resist ordering them) in the Cantina. Same great food and plenty of selection for a 3 p.m lunch or a after 9 p.m. dinner. Early morning breakfast in the restaurant was equally delicious. The atmosphere reflects the food, a south western flair. Out door seating too. It was too warm for that during my August days here and I preferred a well air conditioned booth. I'll be back many times.

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We were tired and just wanted to sit down. Turned out to be a much better meal than the one we had the night before in Jackson, WY. Our server (Connor) was great and the margaritas with a floater were just what the doctor ordered!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Had breakfast with the wife after Buffalo Bill's Day Parade We had a lovely table on the patio. The weekend breakfast/brunch comes with complimentary cinammon rolls.
The server was attentive and made a great suggestion on the huevos rancheros. The food was delicious, fresh, and hot. If you every spend a beautiful summer day in Golden then take a break and have some food on the patio. You will love it.