“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

There are other items available but I had the all-you-can-eat soup, salad, and pizza bar. Salad bar is small but excellent. At any given time, there were about 8 different kinds of pizza available. I had pieces of the Spinach-Mushroom-Garlic, Hawaiian, and Pepperoni pizzas. All were hot and excellent. Unlike many places, they have heat lamps that really keep the pizzas hot. Price was a very reasonable $10.98.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I can't remember his name, maybe Keith? I tried to post on Yelp yet it didn't show up, so I'll use Trip Advisor. My husband and I were on vacation from New York, we were on the patio. Our server "Keith"? Was awesome, he had slicked back hair and one arm band for what he said was a tattoo he wanted to keep covered. He reminded me of my husband when he was young, ladies look out! He made some classy jokes and got us talking to other people around us from the same town, no less. The beer was good, the food was great and the service was outstanding and the weather was more than pleasant. We will be back to see Keith, he was wonderful (I hope that was his name).

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We went there a couple of times, nice place for families, small budget and good food for those who love pizzas and buffets

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We enjoyed our late lunch at Woody's. All four of us had the $10.99 pizza buffet which included a salad bar, soup(excellent) and all the pizza you could eat from the pizza buffet. One of our party had food restrictions and they had no problem making a pizza exactly to her specifications and putting it on the buffet. Now that's service! The place has a nice atmosphere and very friendly. Parking is adjacent, which is nice since it is located in the middle of town. Try the dessert calzone-- it was delicious.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I agreed this wood fired pizza was THE tastiest pizza we have had in a looong time. We went there two nights. Wish it wasn't over 3000 miles from home!

Been to Woody's Woodfired Pizza? Share your experiences!