“Outstanding customer service!”

Dining options: Reservations
Eagle, Colorado
“Outstanding customer service!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stopped for a late lunch on our way home from Arkansas and were met inside the door by one of the staff. Our waitress, Nickey explained the specials and offered a glass of wine. Since we were traveling we had to decline. Due to a mixup in the kitchen, my order was not right, but, when I pointed it out to Nickey, she immediately took it back and, within a few minutes returned with the correct dish - no hassle, no questions, just great customer service. We don't get to the Denver area very often, but will visit this restaurant again. The food is great and the service amazing.

• Visited October 2013

Hotchkiss, Colorado
“Fun Restaurant with good food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We gathered at this restaurant after a movie with a family ranging in age from 18-80. Everyone was able to find something they loved and we were not disappointed. The wait staff was pleasant and helpful. Only downside was wine was poured into water glasses and this somehow made the wine not as tasty! We did not have to ask for more bread for the table and our entrees that were more than we could eat were nicely placed in containers and a cute sack for us.

• Visited October 2013
Wichita,KS
“Service made it a home run”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We stopped for dinner at the Macaroni Grill while in Denver to celebrate a birthday. We not longer have a locale in Wichita and it's always been a favorite.This was early on a Monday night. Our waiter, Steve told us about the Wine special for the night and I was more than happy to have a glass. The great bread arrived along with fresh salads. Both of our meals were good, but I seem to remember less pasta and more fresh ingredients like mushrooms and spinich. I want to put a plug in for Steve. He was a top-notch waiter and a gentleman. Macaroni Grill should be glad to have such a fine staff member!

• Visited September 2013
Golden, Colorado
“Lied About Food Content”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

For you carnivores reading this, my review will seem like a petty complaint. To me it is not. The management was asked if their marinara sauce is vegetarian on at least five occasions over as many months and was told it was. On the sixth occasion my waitress told me it was made with beef stock, always was and everyone in the kitchen knew that. When confronted the "new" manager denied saying that the sauce was vegetarian in the past. She was technically correct; she did not say it. When I explained the full history, she apologized but refused any further compensatory action. When I contacted their head office via the web, I was essentially told I did not need to eat there any more. The wording was barely polite. If they are lying about this basic fact, what else are they lying about? Are you getting meatballs or is that something else?

• Visited July 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Good food, great value”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Always like stopping in here when I'm traveling. The food is very good and the prices are extremely reasonable. Everything on the menu is wonderful and the chefs will custom make whatever you like.

Visited May 2013