“Nicely appointed, great service, good food”
Review of Toned Bones - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toned Bones
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Seating, Waitstaff
“Nicely appointed, great service, good food”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the decor. Comfy yet classy. Great service from David, who is also a chef. Yummy.

• Visited May 2013

Denver
“Very pleased with everything”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Found this place because of a Groupon. First impression was very good. The place is well done when you walk in. Good decor, good background music. Service was good and very friendly. We were very very happy with our food. We started with the Avocado Hummus which was unique and very tasty. My wife had the enchiladas which were very generous with all fresh ingredients. I had the chopped salad which was pretty large and again, very fresh. We finished by sharing a flourless chocolate cake which was one of the best my wife has ever had. We will happily return many times.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MileHighJacket
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rotten wedge salad”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Awful taste, awful presentation, awful service. They did take it off my bill though and offered to bring me something different but I lost my appetite. Purely disgusting and highly overpriced.

1 Thank Bldrgrl70
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Great New Place to eat in Golden”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Excellent fresh food at reasonable prices. Good atmosphere, friendly staff and located in downtown Golden.

• Visited December 2012