“Not Happy”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #112 of 148 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Contemporary, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Penonome, Panama
“Not Happy”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

I went to this Outback about 4 years ago and was very unhappy with the food quality. Don't know what I got but it was definitely not the Filet that I ordered. Decided to give it another try last summer. Again, I was not satisfied with the the food quality. I can find better steaks elsewhere and cheaper. Service was excellent but I will not return again. I have been to an Outback in Florida a couple of times and the food quality there was outstanding.

• Visited August 2011

Denver, Colorado
“I like the outback”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

This is some of the best steak around,no matter where you go it is consistant,but the two fers of Fosters MAKE MY MOUTH WATER

Visited November 2011
South Carolina
“Service, Service, Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

I'm not normally a fan of Outback Steakhouses. Too crowded, too noisy for me to enjoy my meal. However, I became a fan of this Outback last week. We went with a large family group, and was told to expect a 45 minute wait since both large tables before us had just been seated. It was fine since our entire party had not yet arrived.
I apologize, because I did not get the manager's names, but these two ladies were terrific. Complimentary appetizers were handed out, they asked if we needed anything to drink while waiting, they checked on us every 10 minutes or so, making sure we wanted for nothing and keeping us apprised of the wait. I can not say enough good things about this level of service. They really made a long wait much more palatable.
Once we were seated, the waitress was wonderful, efficient and friendly. Our food came quickly, and was exactly to order for all 12 people.
Our family evening was much more comfortable and fun because of the staff at this Outback. I really wish I could give it more than a "5".

• Visited December 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The only thing I don't like is the waiting time. They serve only the evening meal, though it is excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2009