“Fun Get-together Bar”

Cuisines: American
Montana
“Fun Get-together Bar”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My daughter introduced us to this bar and it was sure fun! The staff was very friendly and attentive. The drinks were well made and their menu for snacks and entrees were fabulous! They had a live band their and the crowd was energetic. It was a successful night of fun!

• Visited April 2013

Evergreen, Colorado, United States
“Terrible event host”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Attended the 2013 Elevations show at the Buffalo Rose in Golden. Got there 20 minutes before the doors even opened. When we were let in there were already no seats left where you could see the show. Our party had to split up all over the place just to get a seat. They had huge speakers that blocked both sides of the stage so that about 30% of the seating could not see the stage over the huge speakers. The ladies bathroom floor was flooded with water and I nearly fell, only catching myself before falling and straining a muscle in my leg in the process. We called the bar earlier and asked them if they would be serving food at the show and were assured us they would be. They did not. The whole set up was terrible. We spent $30 per ticket for a show you could not see, for service that was non existent , we never saw a waitress once to take even a drink order. I would not EVER recommend holding any kind of event there.

• Visited April 2013
Indian Hills, Colorado
“Fun To Imagine:”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The Buffalo Rose has the illusion of a biker bar. There is a motorcycle displayed over the front door. The room has that certain "roughness" about it that speaks of adventure. Yes, I do ride and I enjoy this type of atmosphere.
Mostly I eat lunch here occasionally. The Bailout Special is an outstanding value for the money. The burger and fries aren't anything that special; but the presentation fits the overall atmosphere of the bar.
There are pool tables, a foosball table, and several pinball machines. There is a large room for dancing. I guess this goes on at night. There is a stage for a live band. I have never been at night.
Yes, I will continue having lunch here. Yes, I recommend the Buffalo Rose to visitors. Release your "Born to be Wild" spirit and give it a try.

• Visited January 2013
Montgomery, Texas, United States
“A gem!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We went on open mic night. Some were good, some were very bad! But a good show none the less. The burgers were amazing. Onion rings all homemade and very good. (And I don't even like onion rings!) Staff was super nice and crowd was great.

Rio de Janeiro
“Bite the Buffalo!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

The Buffalo Burger is simply wonderful. Try it with onion rings. The beer selection is very good, or you may try a shot or a drink. The bartenders are kind and efficient. However, if you don't drink alcohol, eat the Buffalo with a soft drink!

Visited November 2012