“Average Food, Very Cool Atmosphere”

Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 13th
Description: Indulge Bistro & Wine Bar is locally owned by long-time Highlands Ranch resident Peter Fatianow and his wife Delinda Fatianow. They recognized that the Denver metro area needed a place where relaxing with friends is as important as great food and wine. At Indulge, we personally welcome you to come sit, drink, dine, and experience an INDULGEnt night out! We are committed to making your visit enjoyable, relaxing, and tasty! Come in and encounter exceptional service, food, wine, spirits, and ambiance.
Monument, Colorado
“Average Food, Very Cool Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I went here due to the all the great reviews. I had the Sliders. My date and I thought they didn't have much flavor. The fries that came with the Sliders were great! The Salmon cakes were very good. The lighting fixtures really made the atmosphere along with the glass walls filled with wine bottles. I thought it was a really neat place. I came here for a late lunch on a weekday. I overheard them making reservations for the weekend and they were almost full! It seems a lot of the staff were eating at the bar, close to where we were sitting and watching the X-games on the TV. They were kind of loud and making inappropriate remarks for what it seems this restaurant desires for its atmosphere. I would give them another try as far as their food.

• Visited January 2013

Golden, Colorado, United States
“What a wonderful mistake!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

After our son performed in the Jefferson County All-County Honors Middle School Band, we intended to have dinner at the near-by Hacienda Colorado. When we got there, there was a 45 minute wait. Poor Devin was coming up on a 12-hour day, so we decided to take him home and find a place closer to home for our own dinner (me and my husband). I had heard from a friend about a Wine place in Golden called Indulge Wine and Bistro--and found a reservation on Opentable via my iPhone.

The first thing we noticed was the flights on the wine list. Being interested and well-versed in wines, we thought this could be a good way to be introduced to more wines we haven't tried. The second thing we noticed is that the menu is small, but caters to all--tapas, meal-type salads, burgers, and full-fledged entrees. We decided on a cheese plate (full-up with quince paste, almonds, dried fruits, and wonderful cheeses and crackers) to start. Our server was very attentive, and perhaps interested in that this was our first visit. Note that this was a Friday night, and the place was buzzing--lots going on. Our server was highly educated and had a lot of experience in wine. She used to work for a distributor in Aspen--we had the most wonderful conversations with her about wine and wine tasting experiences.

The food was perfect. After finishing our cheese plate, we had to choose a meal. Instead of having to dive head-first into a full entree meal, our server recommended splitting a Hamburger, or should I say Kobe burger (bison was another choice). We each ended up with 1/2-half cheeseburger with 1/2 garlic fries--perfect for us! Dessert was a delicious chocolate fondue with strawberries, poundcake, brownies, and Granny Smith apples

We found new wines this night that deserve research. Where can we find them, and why are they so inexpensive?? This was the perfect place to find outstanding wines that are blind to how much they do/should cost. Incredible finds at a low cost, and our sever was so educated about them all!

Indulge was quite a find, right in our own neighborhood. We will be back a bunch--to enjoy a meal, learn something new about wines, and just reconnect with, and support our neighborhood.

• Visited January 2013
Denver
“Great addition to down-town Golden”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Golden is growing up beyond the dive bar culture of the Ace and Buffalo Rose! While still good bars - Indulge provides a welcome alternative to throw down some "fancy-drinks"! I had both a solo dinner one night and then a longer meal while at the bar with friends a week later. Both times were good and the service good both times. On my own I had a shrimp salad in the main dining room and the second time: cocktails; wine and steak and burgers while seated at the bar. It was a good time and I look forward to seeing Indulge settle into the Golden community. Various patrons did mention how good it was to have Indulge in Golden as a high-end alternative. I agree.

• Visited December 2012
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Fun Bistro”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Indulge is a pleasant and popular venue in Golden Co. We visited for happy hour on a weekday in December 2012. It was very busy, but we coerced a couple of groups to move a stool one way or the other so that three of us could sit at the bar. We enjoyed a glass of wine, or two, and ordered a few appetizers (half price). The angus beef sliders were excellent, the small pizza was delicious. The crowded atmosphere did not adversely affect our experience. The bartenders were pleasant and efficient. We enjoyed our visit here and would recommend it to others. Golden is such a pleasant town to visit anyway.

• Visited December 2012
Arvada, Colorado
“Fun and fancy!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent food and wine. It is quite expensive but the atmosphere is very nice. The interior is a little crowded and the tables are close together. There's really nice outdoor patio seating which is nice at any time during the day, especially when it's warm.

Visited July 2012