“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Touch of Heaven/The Talmar Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Golden
A Touch of Heaven/The Talmar Bed & Breakfast
You added A Touch of Heaven/The Talmar Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Ranked #3 of 5 Golden B&B and Inns
Lafayette IN
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2008

We stayed in the Royal Suite - which I can highly recommend. There is pletty of space, a very nice hot tube in the room that has a small indoor water fall beside it, and a sauna .... all in the suite! There is also an entrance/exit to the outside directly from the suite so you can come and go as you please. It is not too expensive either.

Kathy (the owner) was wonderful as well. She made a very nice breakfast every morning - in fact I think I had the best french toast I've ever had. Kathy would knock on the door when breakfast was ready and then leave us to have a nice quiet brekfast by ourselves. Also, my girlfriend is vegetarian, and Kathy went out of her way to cater to her wishes.

In addition, we had bought several backpacking items that we could fit in our bags to fly back. I am moving out to Denver soon, and Kathy is letting us keep them at the Talmar until I return to pick them up - she's great!

We had a wonderful stay at the Talmar - I highly recommend.

• Liked — The room and the owner
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Traveler200892

Maui, HI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2008

Wow! What a beautiful location, wonderful host, and horses with personality. Thank you so much for a refreshing vacation! Aloha
Lydia
Maui, HI

• Liked — The accomidations were very nice, the breakfasts were amazing, and Kathy Spirit and Dolly were especially amazing to be around!
  • Disliked — nothing...it was a place the family could hang out and watch a movie together...very relaxing atomsphere
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank lyddythekid
colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2008

My husband and I just wanted to get away for the weekend, I looked and looked on line for a B&B that was close to Denver but in the foothills and found Talmar. This was an amazing place. The room we stayed in was the "Royal Suite" and it was HUGE! It had a huge bed, a gorgeous bathroom, and a nice little area with a loveseat and fireplace with a TV and of course a piano. I think my husband loved the Sauna the best! Personally I enjoyed the big bathtub. Kathy is such a sweetheart and so interesting to talk to. The breakfast was great. And we had such a nice visit with Kathy while we finished up our meal. Afterwards I had a chance to take some treats to the horses. Right before we left, I asked Kathy to play the piano and she is really good! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a warm and welcoming place to spend the night or the week. I plan on returning as soon as I am able! Thank you Kathy for a great weekend!

• Liked — the owner
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank harley08Colorado
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2008

What a great place to celebrate a special occassion. Kathy is a very thoughtful, caring and wonderful person. The breakfast was awesome. Our very special weekend was even more amazing by spending it at Talmar. It is truely a "Touch of Heaven"

Roberta and Joe

Stayed March 2008
3 Thank DenverTraveljunkie
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2007

The stay at this bed and breakfast was incredible. The room was amazing. It featured a very comfortable king size bed, a very large bathtub with a waterfall and a sauna. It had a beautiful piano in the room which was great to play. It also had a very romantic nook with a fireplace.

Our hostess was very warm and interesting to chat with. We stayed two nights and both mornings the breakfasts were amazing. Each meal was just enough and had a wonderful presentation and did I mention it was incredibly delicious.

From the moment you walk in you feel a warm, welcoming feeling and it was very hard to leave. We will definitely return, and hopefully soon. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone. You won't regret it!

• Liked — The room
  • Disliked — Having to leave
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
5 Thank psmcmillan
Blackpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2007

We started our 2007 holiday at the Talmar. Kathy was a wonderful hostess, giving good advice on the surrounding area, things to see and do. Breakfasts were excellent, and the accomodation was spotless. A great start to a wonderful trip.

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
7 Thank Billius
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2007

This was our first stay at a B&B and it was wonderful. Ms Bury was a very nice lady and a very good cook. We stayed in the Royal Suite and it was lovley. The weather was warm and dry so we had breakfast on the deck outside the room. It was a very good experience.

• Liked — very clean and good food
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled as a couple
12 Thank hairyhoard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden
The Silk Pincushion
#2 of 18 in Golden
4.5 of 5 stars 748 reviews
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden

Been to A Touch of Heaven/The Talmar Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!