“Tasty thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2012

So glad my hometown finally has good Thai food! I've tried a red curry, a crispy duck, and pad thai...each was lovely.

1  Thank Loves_to_see_it_all

Reviewed June 4, 2012

All the diners at our table, who ate different dishes, agreed they ate very, very well. The consensus was that the Crispy Duck is a world-beater, and if you want dessert, go for the mango and sticky rice.

1  Thank Rico567
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I ordered my favorite Thai dish - Beef Pra Rahm - and as very pleased with it. The restaurant was fairly full on a Wednesday night, and everyone I spoke with seemed happy with their meals. The portions are large and the prices reasonable. My entree and Thai Ice Tea came to only $13.12, and I had some left over to take home. The staff was very attentive and although there is nothing exceptional about Thai Gold, I would look forward to returning there soon.

1  Thank TourProDon
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We dined here on our weekend getaway to Golden. We accidentally stumbled in here and were excited to find a Thai restaurant because we love Thai food! The service was excellent. We had the curry entree and the salmon. The food could have been better. We're spoiled on Thai food because Denver has several superb restaurants.

1  Thank BeethovensLady
Reviewed April 23, 2012

True to its name, Thai Golden is delicious Thai food and "golden" service. I've been for lunch and dinner and find the food to genuinely have taste and flavor - does not taste like it came off a big freezer truck. Both times I visited, the service was very good and the decor is calm and peaceful, and features white walls only simply adorned and dark, basic and comfortable furniture. I definitely recommend the vegetarian dishes and my husband thought his duck was outstanding. We were also pleased at the reasonable prices.

Been to Thai Gold? Share your experiences!