“value for your money sushi”
Review of Halu Sushi

Halu Sushi
Ranked #47 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Best sushi restaurant in west metro Denver area
Description: Best sushi restaurant in west metro Denver area
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We've been here before but my first time to write a review. We enjoy going here because the food is great, the prices are reasonable and the staff are friendly. It wasn't too busy during lunch so we were able to get a booth. The menu wasn't very extensive but enough for what we like, you can order rolls on the order sheet that they give you together with the menu. They also had a Denver Restaurant week menu for $52.80 for 2 persons. We decided to have some miso soups and order some rolls. The food came right away and good thing we didn't over order because we were stuffed in the end.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Visited Halu Sushi for the first time this evening. WOW, we should have tried this restaurant sooner! Everything we tried was delicious! The seafood was the freshest I've had in the Denver metro area, the flavors amazing. I had the Walnut Shrimp, one son the Teryiaki Chicken Bento Box, the other had Monglian Beef, my husband the Bokkum (a calimari dish). We all tasted the dishes what a surprising taste adventure! I plan to go back and try the Shushi! Golden is lucky to have Halu Shushi!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I love this place. This is my 7th dining experience here and it has all been good. They know and cater to gluten free diets. I like the pink lady roll a lot. My husband likes the amigo roll the best. The hamachi is consistently good.

2  Thank Peggy303
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stop in and enjoy wonderful sushi, sashimi and cooked entrees all at a moderate price. Marvin, the owner, goes out of his way to make your dining experience pleasant. The restaurant is very clean, the staff friendly and the fish is fresh. You can also enjoy fixed price meals which include a combination sushi platter, tempura, and many Chinese entrees as well. The atmosphere is pleasant with an aquarium flanking the booths in the center of the restaurant. There is also a sushi bar. Both lunch and dinner are available. Take-out is also offered. My family enjoys dining at Halu regularly. Come discover this little gem on South Golden Road - just a few minutes drive from downtown Golden.

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Great place to take my son and daughter and celebrate the completion of aother year at Mines. Wonderful service and great food ... a little pricey.

Been to Halu Sushi? Share your experiences!