“Wedding rehearsal luncheon”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Denver, Colorado
“Wedding rehearsal luncheon”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I hosted a wedding rehearsal luncheon at the Table Mountain Inn for 18 adults. The sales staff was very prompt in responding to my inquiries and were willing to work with me on a few details that really made the lunch come together. I really appreciated them accommodating my requests. We dined in the Del Rio room which was the perfect amount of space and allowed the kiddos free range to run around. The food was great and the servers were friendly. Thanks again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (260)
Beavercreek, Ohio
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had a wonderful stay in golden, co. @ the table Mountain Inn. Would highly reccommend. Close to breweries(including coors) walk to restaraunts, shopping, lot's of free activities in town. Minutes from denver and less than an hour to colorado springs. 10 minutes from buffalo bill memorial and museum. Beautiful views from every point of interest. Put golden colorado on your bucket list. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Bradd F
Lockport, Illinois
Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

If you're headed to Golden this is the place to stay. Our room was quiet, clean and quite large. Rooms and hotel are decorated with a southwest theme. We stayed in a king room with a mountain view. The room had a small fridge and microwave. Had a nice balcony that overlooked downtown Golden. Within walking distance to some great places to eat and some interesting little stores. I really have nothing bad to say about this place.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank lovetochill10
Colts Neck, New Jersey
Reviewed October 3, 2012

During mid September our car club held a meet in Golden, with the Table Mountain Inn as the host hotel. My wife and I arrived a few days early to enjoy the Colorado scenery and weather, so we spent a full week at the hotel. We could not have had a better time or a better hotel.

The front desk staff was more than competent, obliging, and delightful, and were probably the happiest staff I have seen anywhere. Obviously, they enjoy their jobs. The bartenders and wait staff in the lounge were equally hospitable and made our stay even more enjoyable, although those $5.00 giant Happy Hour margaritas were habit forming and, along with the great food, resulted in a weight gain of 11 lbs for me during the trip. Hey, I drank them and ate the food- its not anyone else's fault.

The 3rd floor accommodations were very nice. We had a room facing Table Mountain and other hills, as well as the main street of Golden. If there was any drawback at all, it resulted from the fact that, apparently, Golden traffic starts around 6:00 AM but, then again, we had the sliding door open to take advantage of that clean Colorado air, so it may not seem as loud if one keeps that door closed at night. That door opened onto a nice little balcony patio so we could sit and enjoy a drink or just read a book while appreciating the views.

The rooms were very clean - the linens were fresh, and not smelling of bleach, and the cleaning staff were just as pleasant as could be. We were given the option of having the linens changed every day, or not, as we chose, which I thought was a nice approach environmentally as well.

All in all, this stay was the best we have enjoyed in quite a while. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel, its personnel, or about the town of Golden itself. Both are full of the friendliest people one could meet. I thank the person who organized the car club meet but, most of all, I thank Lisa Lindgren, the Director of Sales and Operations at the Table Mountain Inn, for a wonderful overall experience. We look forward to our return.

Pete Fitch
Monmouth Beach, NJ

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Peter F
Tucson Arizona
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We had a family wedding in Golden CO and the hotel of choice was the Table Mountain Inn. The room we stayed in was quite large, more than a little dated in decor, but had a terrific view of the mountains. While the bathroom was nothing special, towels too small and pillows not up to my standards, the room was very clean and the staff could not have been nicer. We did have breakfast in the connected restaurant and is was good, again I was impressed with the service. I doubt that I will return to Golden in the future. But if I had friends who were, I would tell them to give this hotel a try.

Room Tip: Ask for a walk out balcony with mountain views
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Laserglo
Denver, Colorado, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am so impressed with this hotel! My friends held a wedding reception in Golden and their original venue had overbooked and did not let them know until 2 hours before their start time. With 75 guests arriving, Table Mountain threw together a last-minute reception that saved the day! Not only was Ashlie, the head of their event management, spectacular to work with, every single staff member from the front desk to the hosts to the buffet manager went above and beyond to make our friends' day special. If they could do such a fantastic job in 2 hours, I can't imagine the kind of event they could pull off with a little more planning!

I was also very impressed with the unique and comfortable space in the hotel, as well as the delicious food. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, whether they were just looking for a nice place to stay for the evening or looking for a beautiful accomodating place to hold a wedding where guests can stay on property.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Leah R
Rochester, NY
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were in town for a car club meet that was based at this hotel. Our club coordinator stated that they were most accommodating in filling our requests . We had exclusive parking for our collector cars and they had staff manning the lot, ensuring that we were the only ones who parked in the lot. The rooms are all decorated in southwestern motif, they were very clean and comfortable. All my linens and towels smelled fresh, and not over bleached. Real furniture in the rooms not your standard hotel particle board. Real solid wood doors for the closet and bathroom, and windows that opened, with screens, plus my room had a ceiling fan. The room did not have a scenic view, but then again not all rooms can have a scenic view. Check in was fast and efficient, the staff was always friendly. The grounds were clean and I noticed that any trash that appeared was soon removed. My only complaint was on several days the alley behind the hotel was used to load and unload catering trucks at 7 am, so if you want to sleep in, don’t ask for those rooms. I did not eat in the adjoined restaurant, but several in our group did, and stated that they were pleased. The bar made these massive margaritas that were seen in several hands with big smiling faces, I was told they were very tasty. Walking distance to Coor’s for the tour and many good restaurants close to the hotel. Our group was very pleased with the wood fired pizza shop across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms away from the service alley (noisy in the morning)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends