Nice place. Stayed 3 nights in November. We loved the feeling, size and decor of our room; great view of the mesa, very nice staff; neat town, good parking. Would be 4 stars but we didn't sleep well:
- every noise in hallway audible in the room
- no control over temp in room
We were away all day and evening, so never found time to inquire re: solutions but they were sold out anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Table Mountain Inn, you'll find the spirit of the West, the splendor of the Rocky Mountains, and warm western hospitality combined in one extraordinary adobe-style boutique hotel. Our traditional southwestern decor and modern amenities provide an ideal home away from home for weary travelers. From the moment you enter your spacious room or suite, you'll feel a sense of home in the beautiful Mile-High City. Our onsite amenities and services provide numerous spaces for you to stay, relax, and play in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Table Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Table Mountain Hotel Golden
- Table Mountain Golden