“What a great place to stay”
Review of Table Mountain Inn

Table Mountain Inn
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Saint Louis, Missouri
“What a great place to stay”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I am sitting in a chain hotel in Chicago thinking about my last stay at Table Mountain Inn. While this place is fine, it is just like any of the other chain places I’ve stayed at. TMI was a really different experience.
There are four reasons that come to mind.
1) The staff. I have never stayed at a place where the people who worked there were so interested in me as a person. After a short stay I realized I knew more than 6 people by their first name, and they knew mine! I decided to stay again my next business trip and got to know many more. I travel for business and do not look forward to staying away from home. But when in the Denver area I do look forward to staying at TMI.
2). The place. It's great. The rooms are unique and comfortable. The beds are large and full of pillows. It's great to stay at a place where the pictures are painted on the walls rather than just hanging on the walls.
3) The location. It is a great benefit to stay at a place with a good restaurant and within walking distance of a lot of good places to eat. (Sherpa House is my favorite) In a short walk I can see a lot of beautiful sites. I can drive to many of the best places in the Denver area in a very short time.
4) The staff. Did I mention them already? They are worth mentioning twice. Travel is very stressful. It's nice to stay where the staff knows they can make the trip more comfortable and do.
Thanks!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
  • Polish first
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Table Mountain Inn and selected the hotel based upon its favorable ratings on Trip Advisor. Now having been a guest, I can certainly understand why. The guestrooms were exceptionally clean and nicely appointed. Every one of their staff members that we encountered were friendly and very service oriented. If I return to Golden, CO I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 27, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here. The hotel itself is quaint, clean, and located on Washington street which is the main heart of Golden. It is walking distance to restaurants, shops, and the Coors brewery. Our room was great and faced the foothills. We would definitely stay again and recommend it. The on-site cantina restaurant was good too

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Syosset, New York
Reviewed August 22, 2010

This hotel was one of the nicest I've stayed at! Their restaurant was very nice also. Good value.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Fremont
Reviewed July 29, 2010

The Room was clean upon arriving on a Monday night. The girl behind the counter was pleasant upon checking in. Only downside was we had a "fantastic" view of the dumpster out our room window. If in the area again I would stay here definately. The food was exceptional, dinner AND Breakfast. Not exactly sure what the official name of the dish was but it was "Eggs Benedict" with a southwest flair! FANTASTIC. Muffin topped with Mesquite grilled ham, poached egg and topped with a Chipoltle Hollandaise sauce. Enojyed the Aveda Toiletries in the room.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank Mugzilla
Nashville, TN
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I was very pleased with this hotel. Golden is a sweet little town with shops and restaurants and the Inn is smack in the center of it.
The rooms were clean and the front desk staff wonderful.
I would definately stay again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 14, 2010

We just got back from our son's wedding at the Red Rocks Chapel in Morrison, Co. We stayed for 5 days at the Table Mountain Inn in Golden, Co. We had the rehearsal dinner party and the reception there. The food was outstanding, the social sales manager was extremely helpful, all of the front desk people were great, the bar tender was perfect. We had about 85 people there and I never once heard a complaint about anything. They helped with the decorations and lots of suggestions for anything we needed for the wedding or other entertainment. They were fabulous!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family