“Good burger”

Cuisines: American
Golden, Colorado
“Good burger”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had dinner here recently. The hamburgers were great and I think the sweet potato fries are the best I've ever had. If you just want to go for a glass of wine, go downstairs and visit Trish and Eric - lots of fun!!! We will be back.

• Visited February 2014

Golden, Colorado
“Love the Avacado Nachos”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went here right before Christmas very quiet, not many people. Had great Avacado Nachos - wanton skins deep fried with white chees, avacados and salsa - delicious! Then we walked the streets of Golden and down Clear Creek to see all the Christmas decorations - a must do at Christmas if you live by or in Golden! What a great night!

• Visited December 2013
Westminster, Colorado
“Good hamburgers”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

There was a Broncos game going on. The Broncos vs Washington Redskin. The Broncos won 45-21. The Blue Canyon had a crowd of people watching the football game. The hamburgers were yummy. The waiter was nice. The service was good. Thank you Rita Bennett and Steve Nordstrom

Broncos won

Missoula, Montana, United States
“ok food, but the service was the worst I've ever experienced”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm going to start positive: The atmosphere was pretty good and upbeat, they had several television sets with sports playing, the hostess was good spirited, and the food was minimally acceptable. By these measures, Blue Canyon would receive at least a 3 out of 5 rating. The service was absolutely abysmal in comparison to the food. There were four in my party, including myself, my wife, her sister, and her sister's boyfriend. The server took our order fairly quickly and was also quick to get us water. We waited nearly 40 minutes until our food arrived, but there was a problem: the boyfriend didn't want cheese on his burger and I do remember him requesting the burger prepared as such. Minor detail perhaps? My wife's dish was supposed to come with fries, but there were none. As I said previously, the food was okay. When it was time to pay, we requested separate checks for each couple. Also, the cheese, which was extra, was still listed on our bill. We asked for that to be removed. Then the server came back with split checks with the cheese still on one bill and two salads on the other when there should have one salad per ticket. We asked him to try again. The next time, the server comes back and says that the manager took four dollars off for the mix-up. We look at our bills and nothing has been changed and the amounts are the exact same as the previous try. The server then tries to dispute our math, however we refuse to pay until he gets our bill correct; we just want the correct bill, nothing more, nothing less. All the while, when we try to talk to the server and explain how the bill can be corrected, he turns away and tries again, without really listening to us. At this point I am thinking,"if you'd just slow down and listen to who is supposed to have what on their bill, we'd pay and be on our way...". Wishful thinking. This time, the manager came over to dispute the math yet again and I said, then annoyed,"do the math". She did the math and realized that four dollars hasn't been taken off. Next bill attempt: now the manager delivers a new pair of bills to us without any itemization, without much explanation, and was extremely terse about it, as if to say, "sign this and GTFO!". And the worst part: the amounts were still wrong! I was so pissed off by this point that I was tempted to not leave a tip, however my sister-in-law's boyfriend pulled me back from the brink and we both agreed to tip appropriately despite the poor service. I will never patronize this place again!

• Visited September 2013
Reno, Nevada
“Slow Service Ok food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped in for lunch around 1:15pm. The restaurant was not very crowded but it took us about 45 mins to get a soup and salad. The server was very nice and apologized but that didn't really help the long wait. It was irritating to waste so much of a gorgeous day in a restaurant. There are many other choices-try somewhere else.

• Visited September 2013