“"I cannot sing enough praises for this hotel and the staff!"”

Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We reserved a block of rooms for our wedding. I am blown away by the service provided by the staff. From recommending the finest restaraunts to bustling a wedding dress, they do it all!! The hotel was clean and inviting. Housekeeping was wonderful and efficient. Everyone who works here deserves a raise! This was by far the best hotel experience I have every had. I give it a ten! Oh did I forget about the excellent breakfast buffet??!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded December 3, 2011

Hello!!!

Thank you so much for writing a review for us about your stay. We had such a wonderful time with your family and truly enjoyed being apart of your wedding celebration. To watch the entire week unfold was amazing and so beautiful!

We hope that you can make a return visit for your anniversary so we can see you all again!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and New Year :)

Best regards,

Schelby Betz

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We stayed here while in town for a wedding, the staff went out of their way to help us with whatever we needed. We enjoyed the wide assortment of breakfast delights every morning and the ,just-baked chocolate chip cookies every night. The pool was great and the hot tub even greater. I can't say enough about the tremendous staff from the front desk to the chefs and the housekeeping staff. All were very friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: This hotel has rooms which are a totally open floor plan, and some rooms with a closed off bedroom...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Schelby13, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2012

Dear Mary H,

We really appreciate the time you took to write a review for us!! I apologize for my delay in responding.
Although not surprised, I am so happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to help you :)
You'll be happy to know that we still have the full breakfast buffet and have some additional healthy items as well!

We hope you get the chance to come see us again soon.

Best regards,

Schelby Betz

Reviewed September 27, 2011

We reserved about twenty rooms/suites for a wedding held at Red Rocks. I'm sorry that I can't give more than five stars. The place was great but the staff was even better. They were always there to provide whatever we needed, with a smile and a wonderful attitude. I agree completely with the reviews provided by travelingCraig and Keith2092. And Michelle went above and beyond again. This time helping the groom with a last minute sewing job. The next time I'm in the area, I'll be sure to stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I've been working in Golden since April 2011 and have stayed at the hotel for all but two weeks. During those two weeks, I was wishing I had not made a change. The staff is very hospitable, breakfast every morning is served hot and fresh, and the rooms are always clean and accommodating. Well worth thinking about for your next trip to the Denver/Golden area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I travel to Denver on a regular basis and perfer to stay in Golden/West Denver for its easy access to downtown Denver as well as the mountains. This Residence Inn has always been clean, well-kept, welcoming and with great front office service. The breakfast is tyipcal of a Residence Inn. The rooms are fresh. Although they do not have a "business center", just a computer and printer in the common area, the front desk personnel were more than happy to make a few copies for me...with a smile. How refreshing. I've stayed here for business as well as with my younger kids and have felt very comfortable and welcome.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2011

The hotel's well-managed. The staff are customer-oriented, without being intrusive. We've stayed at hotels like Chateau Frontenac, Quebec, The Oxford, Denver, and The Stanley in Estes Park; the front desk people at this Residence Inn are on a par with hotels of this calibre. Michelle, Front Desk Clerk, went above and beyond to make us feel like honored guests. We'd book again without hesitation.
Keith & Carolee

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2011

The Marriott has always been my preferred hotel for business travel. This particular hotel was impressive in their customer service. Breakfast was excellent, room service was great, and even though I had a minor issue with my room, the staff was extremely accomodating and very expedient to resolve my issue. The customer service at this particular hotel was probably the best I've seen. Bed was comfy, internet access was a breeze, room/suite was huge, and workout facility was good. Free happy hour food and beer/wine didn't hurt either! Highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business