$136
$159
$154
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$212
$179
  • Pool
Eldora Lodge(Golden)
$199
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden(Golden)(Great Value!)
$149
Priceline
All reviewsmarriott courtyardroom was cleaneasy accessfront desk staffspent one nightexceptional staffvery nice hotelwould stay here againthe check in processoff the highwaylittle thingschain hotelthe general managerlocation is greatchecking outnice stayupon check
Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

The STAFF is amazing!!!! As soon as you arrive you can tell they know how to host by how welcoming the front desk was. Check in went smoothly and they even offered me a FREE bottle of water. I stayed in room 232, it was spotless and well maintained. If you are looking for shopping close by the Mills Mall is great. When checking out I was asked by the Manager Charles if I needed assistance with my bags, I gladly accepted and offered a tip but he refused only to say it's my pleasure to make your day easier Mrs. Eldridge. Courtyard Golden is my new hotel of choice when working in Golden.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

cowboyfan20, We are so happy to know that the service you received while staying at our property really stood out to you, and appreciate that you wanted to highlight it in a review! Our staff takes great pride in what they do and I will be sure to share your praise with them. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

This property is unlike any other Marriott Courtyard I've ever stayed at. They canceled my reservations, after I confirmed them with the front desk agent. Upon checking in, the manager on duty was extremely disrespectful and did not offer any other type of accommodations. He claimed my method of payment was no good however, I confirmed my arrival with the front desk AND had a package delivered to the hotel with my name on it. After contacting corporate guest services, the manager on duty again, was uncooperative and not willing to make it right. The corporate guest service rep even mentioned how rude he was and that I should consider another property. The corporate office sent a guest contact request, via email to the general manager, and he or she has yet to respond. (Should have been within 48 business hours) I directly emailed the assistant general manager (Mac Ward) and he also has failed to respond to me. The operation and management of this property is a joke. As a general manger for an independent hotel chain, this is totally unacceptable. My customer service policies and expectations far exceed the service level I experienced by this nationally branded hotel. I would be very careful when booking at this location. Clearly, profits are more important than customer service and exceeding the guests expectations. I will never consider this hotel for any future travels to the Denver area.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
James G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are really sorry for the experience encountered, I know you have been in touch with us directly.

For the benefit of other readers, we do require a valid credit card to guarantee reservations on day of arrival. If a reservation has been made with an invalid or expired credit card the hotel will make all attempts to contact the guest prior to arrival however if no contact is initiated and the method of payment is invalid the reservation will no longer be guaranteed. Although this is extremely rare this does occur from time to time.

Warmest Regards,

James

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Staff was great, place is clean. Food at downstairs restaurant was great. Nice sitting area with widescreen to watch the final 4. There were too few towels and washcloths, the pillows are not feather (my neck is bummed) and there is no fan in the bathroom. There was also no complimentary water. After flying into the mile high city that is a minimum amenity they should not skimp on.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

riverrunmom, Thank you very much for staying with us, and for sharing the details of your stay. Our culture is to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations and truly personalize their visit. We are all very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I have shared your review with my colleagues, so that we can address opportunities. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again for a five star visit in the future!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Everything worked! No problems, Really nice staff It was like 9 pm and I asked the staff where do I get milk? They said just look in the frig in the lobby $1.35 .WOW!
How great is that. There is a starbucks in the Lobby so no searching for coffee in the morning . It was totally quiet. even though it faced what looked like a high way but with the window closed you would never know, Totally quiet.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Michael, We work to provide our guests with an excellent experience, and I’m happy to see we were able to achieve this for you. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you will continue to use our facility whenever you are back in the area!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

We stayed a night either end of our week in Vail. It was an excellent location for this purpose. It is a standard Courtyard Marriott hotel and you know what you get. Comfortable room and very quiet location, despite being positioned just off the main road. Front desk staff were really welcoming and helpful with dining suggestions in the area. For us, it really was really just an overnight stop en route to and from the ski fields and the hotel served that purpose very well.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
James G, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Greetings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent feedback with us it is much appreciated. As you mentioned we are ideal for those looking to ski and or visit the local Golden area.

Please let us know whenever you are next in town, we would love to have you again!!

Warmest Regards,