All reviews marriott courtyard front desk staff room was clean easy access spent one night exceptional staff colorado mills mall red rocks very nice hotel the check in process would stay here again awesome stay off the highway little things location is great upon check business trip
Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is one of the best Marriott hotels. I typically stay at Marriott when I travel. The accommodations are consistent from one town to the next. The staff at the 6th street Marriott are friendly and helpful. The rooms, pool, and workout area are clean and well kept.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan F, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2015

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! I am very pleased to hear you had another great visit, and that our ammenities worked out well for you! We look forward to continuing that service when we see you again!

Courtyard by Marriott Denver West/Golden
14700 W 6th Ave
Golden, CO 80401
Ryan.Foltz@Marriott.com

Reviewed August 28, 2015 via mobile

I was surprised to find a pool and workout facility, the Marriott app did not disclose. The location was convenient for my purposes. I agree with some of the other reviewers. The floor in my room was filthy and the bathroom sink/counter inadequate. Oddly, one of the beds had the dust cover on inside out.

I was also surprised that as a platinum member, the only perk was a free coffee at the bistro. Sadly I don't drink coffee. All other properties would offer a credit at the bistro for up to $10 a day. Sadly no such option here. It's the little things that matter to us heavy travelers. ..a clean quiet room with a way to start of our morning right isn't to much to ask.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings
Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay at the Courtyard Denver West/Golden.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for any issues you experienced while staying at our hotel. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Golden.

Courtyard Denver West/Golden
ryan.foltz@marriott.com

Reviewed August 25, 2015

The Hotel is fine in terms of location and cleanliness and my story is likely unique, nonetheless VERY frustrating. 8/22 I had planned the perfect "engagement" party. Hired an entertainer to fly in from Dallas to play at a private party at my house. Catered=check, liquor=check, sound system=check....oops entertainer that was to stay at this Courtyard plain diverted to Colo Springs....now in scramble mode to get him from DIA to my house in Genesee. Due to time crunch because of plane delays the only way to do this was to have my daughter change clothes and get freshened up in "the entertainers" room at this Courtyard then have her pick him up at DIA and bring back to Genessee. This is where the story goes sideways.....I gave her (my daughter) my credit card, my drivers license, and called the front desk (Camma), explained the situation and asked nicely if she could check her into his room (which I made Rez and paid for for him). Camma said, "only if you make a physical presence and show up before my shift is over at 10 pm." As you may imagine with an engagement party, expensive caterer, entertainer hired that flew in from Dallas, and 20 peeps at my house, there was no time to zip in to "see Camma" to tell her my credit card, and drivers licenses that she already had was "really" me......SOOOOO, long story, what did the Courtyard do.....made me get an extra room so my daughter could freshen up at $175, that I did not need and only used for 1 hour.....ironically her hour long room and what I paid for the entertainers room price tag was not the same either....hmmmmm, weird, why?

I realize it is a crazy world we live in and security is of utmost concern, but Camma was over the top when my daughter had my credit card, DL, and I physically talked to her from 2 different phones. I'd love to have a response and see if we could improve the process and refund the room used for an hour. Next time I will put friends up at The Golden Hotel, much more accommodating and better location in downtown Golden by the stream. Thanks!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Chuck A
Ryan F, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2015

Greetings,

I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced while reserving/staying at our hotel. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding any issues further. Please feel free to contact me at the contact information below.

Ryan.Foltz@Marriott.com

Reviewed August 22, 2015

This was a great option because of the location and price. There is easy access to Golden, Red Rocks area, and Denver. The pool is smaller but was clean and it served it's purpose for our two young kids. The service was outstanding - they were more than accomodating! We had early check in and even let us switch rooms when there was a small mix up with the type of room we had requested. The front desk staff was also helpful with directions and things to do in the area. The Starbucks was convenient in the mornings and there are a ton of eating options close-by. We would stay here again if in the Golden area!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Ryan F, General Manager at Courtyard Denver West/Golden, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and your visit! We always love to hear the voices of our guests as it allows us to improve and be better each day. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed August 20, 2015

The one thing you can expect is consistency with Courtyards. This hotel is recommend, because the location is great. Rooms clean, service levels are high. Starbucks and eats inside. Pool is small and workout room has 2 treadmills plus elliptical and weights. They do have a partnership with a local gym which I should have done. Prices are $199 so it's high but that's the Courtyard (they are always higher) and Golden, CO. Drive to Green Mountain to hike. A great workout and safe.

Room tip: Avoid the highway side if you can- but it's still quiet enough.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from Golden!

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that we not only were in a convenient location for you, but our other ammenities and service was what you needed as well! We strive to be better with each guest and your feedback helps us along our path. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!