“Awesome Tram Building Activity! ”
Review of Denver Adventures

and up
Rocky Mountain Zipline Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are Denver's one-stop adventure shop and operator of Colorado's longest and fastest ziplines. As Denver's premier adventure outfitter we offer a huge variety of guided activities in the Rocky Mountains close to Denver including ziplining, mountain biking, hiking, trail running, rock climbing, rafting, sightseeing, snowshoeing and skiing. Guided adventures at all levels are available year-around. Door-to-door transportation and equipment included. Any group size welcome.
Kiowa, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome Tram Building Activity! ”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for fun, friendly adventure look no further! We did a team building event this week and it was a blast! The guides are seriously hallarious and if you are nervous you won't be by the time you launch yourself down the first line! As funny as they are when it comes to safety they are all business, I had only planned to watch along with a coworker both of us were pretty uncomfortable by the idea. I am so glad we participated, missing it would have been just plain dumb.
It's a bit pricy and perhaps the owner could invest in a new van. The current one tops out at 30 mph but even that in itself lended everyone to laugh and it's only a 2 miles trip in it. Still something he should consider.
We will be going back to take the kids and my husband I had such a great time!

Denver, Colorado
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Best new kids camp around!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

As a Girl Scout troop leader I was already familiar with this company. We had a great experience as a troop (with family members). While a bit of wait getting everyone in their gear it was totally worth it. Everyone single people who zipped loved it. I don't know why anyone would even zip along I-70 when they can have the best views and the best lines here. When I heard they were doing a kids camp (age 8-13) I didn't hesitate to sign mine up. One day a hike, another day white water rafting, another GPS guide hike, rock climbing (on REAL ROCKS not a gym) and of course zip lines! Best week ever!

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zip lining at its very BEST!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

After much research on which zip line outfit to choose, I chose Denver Adventures and I was VERY happy with my choice. What made me choose DA was their claim of having the longest (1900 feet) and fasted (55 mph) zip lines in Colorado, their flawless safety record, no dangerous hand breaking, and their close proximity to Denver.

My son and I chose the 8 zip line tour - you get to ride the longest and fastest lines twice!! Pulse, Katie, and Stefan did an excellent job of guiding a safe and fun tour. We didn't want it to end. We did the 8:00 am tour and when we finished we went to Red Rocks to look around and did the Coors tour; both relatively close to Conifer.

Highly recommended and would most definitely do it again. Thanks DA for a great time!!!

St. Louis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome mountain biking experience!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The first great thing about DA is that they pick you up from your hotel, and Gary was there at 8:30 on the dot to begin our day. We had a small group: only four of us, including Gary, and we three guests all had little to no mountain biking experience. He took us to a beautiful park in Evergreen and spent the next four hours very patiently showing us how to use the bikes, how to navigate through roots and rocks, and how to handle the trails. It was not easy, which I liked: it's like Gary knew how to challenge us without putting us in danger or overwhelming us with demands. He was a great teacher, and he's an incredibly interesting man with tons of stories about biking and other adventures. My husband and I had such a great experience with this company!

2 Thank Emk121s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best time EVER!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

My friends and I went on the 6 zip line course. Every part of this guided adventure was excellent - TJ, Luke, and Pulse are phenomenal guides who know how to have fun but keep safety their utmost priority!! There is a challenging hike to one of the lines but the guides stay right with the group and will walk side by side with anyone that needs the extra support to make it to the top of the mountain. We had people of all fitness levels with us and everyone made it to the top with no problem. I would do this again if I had the chance - no questions asked. I read reviews of several companies prior to choosing this one and was not disappointed at all. I highly recommend this tour group and these guides to anyone wanting to have a great time!!!