“Denver Zipline - What a Rush!”
Review of Denver Adventures

$124.99*
Guided Mountain-Biking Tour of Colorado's Front Range
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are Denver's one-stop adventure shop and operator of Colorado's longest and fastest ziplines. As Denver's premier adventure outfitter we offer a huge variety of guided activities in the Rocky Mountains close to Denver including ziplining, mountain biking, hiking, trail running, rock climbing, rafting, sightseeing, snowshoeing and skiing. Guided adventures at all levels are available year-around. Door-to-door transportation and equipment included. Any group size welcome.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Just got back from a trip to Colorado and the highlight of the trip was our Zipline tour in Conifer. The whole experience was amazing. We had 3 guides for our 4-zipline tour (Roger, Nathan and Will), and they were all warm, funny, friendly and very knowledgeable. They did a fantastic job in getting us geared up and over to the zipline site, and in instructing our group about the do's and don'ts of ziplining. They do all the work of getting riders properly clipped onto the cable (safety first!) and reminding each rider about how best to attack each zipline. They make sure you come in easily on the far side - and get you off the line as well. All you really have to do is listen to (and follow) their instructions, sit back, and enjoy the ride - literally!!

One word of caution about rider weight limits (225 max, including the clothes you wear while riding) - they take this VERY seriously (it's a safety thing), and they will not allow anyone over the limit to ride (this happened to one person who had reserved a spot - he was allowed to come along and watch, but could not ride the lines. Disappointing for him, I'm sure, and they do not refund your money if you do come in overweight - their policy is very clearly stated on the website and in their email confirmation as well - so beware and be sure BEFORE you book this).

Our tour had 4 ziplines, and our group of 10 people took about 2.5 hours to get through it. The short walks/hikes between the lines were no trouble for anyone in our group - grades were not very steep at all. I would have loved to have gone through all the lines again! Between rides all the waiting riders just chatted, enjoyed the gorgeous scenery and cheered each other on. The guides brought along a cooler with water (and cups) and some granola bars that people could snack on between lines if they wanted refreshments. The ziplines ranged from about 850 feet to over 1900 feet in length and riders reach speeds of about 30mph to about 55 mph on the last line. What a rush!! They advertise their lines as the longest and fastest in Colorado, and while I cannot attest to the truth of that statement personally, I will say that they did not disappoint. I have been on short ziplines before in NH, but never something this long, this high off the ground or this fast. The experience was one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done in my life. I was able to hold my camera in my hand as I rode each of the lines, and got some amazing video.

Although this is not an inexpensive attraction, I thought it was worth every penny. If I ever have the opportunity again, I will definitely book another zipline tour with Denver Adventures.

There are newer reviews for Denver Adventures

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was my wife's and I first time zip lining so our expectations were pretty high. Denver Adventures did not disappoint us! The staff was funny, friendly, professional and most importantly knowledgable. We chose the 6 line adventure and had a fantastic time. I would recommend this tour if you book one and if we are ever back in this area we would not hesitate to book another tour with them again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went zip lining. We also got a hotel pickup. Everything went smoothly. The shuttle driver was also incredibly informative about the area in general. Pointing out things along the way. I felt safe and enjoyed it. Only complaint would be there was water provided but no cups so everyone was extremely thirsty.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went ziplining in Vancouver last year and we loved it so much that we wanted to do it again on our vacation this year. Denver Adventures advertises the longest and fastest ziplines in Colorado and boy are they right! We drove to the office and got there about 15 minutes before our trip. We were weighed (they have a max of 225lbs and minmum age of 5) and geared up and then took a short van ride to the site. An initial hike to the first line gave us a taste of what we were going to experience as we saw 2 elk grazing right by the path! We did the 6 line tour and it was amazing! There is some hiking between lines but that just added to the experience. My kids (11 and 7.5) were tandemed together for most of the lines to assure they would get across safely but I think it enhanced it for them as neither had any fear. The three guides were wonderful and very concerned that we were all safe and comfortable. The scenery is amazing and the speed is such a rush!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Biking in the morning and zip lining in the afternoon was perfect. Everyone was outgoing and friendly and went out of there way to ensure eveyone had a great adventure. We did!!