“Yummy, convenient and good service”
Review of Golden Skillet - CLOSED

Golden Skillet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had the steak skillet. You may need to order more toast...you only get one slice. Sit outside or by the window for more ombieance.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My fiancé and I ate here TWICE during our stay in Golden. It's a typical "diner-style" atmosphere with a lot of little extras to make it memorable (think bacon pancakes...whaaaaaat?!!). Be prepared to wait a while if you go during prime breakfast house, because this place is pretty cozy. The waitstaff is pleasant though during busy times, the service can be intermittent.

Trip #1: The breakfast skillet (HUGE meal, could be shared between two people) for him and the Eggs Benedict for me

Trip #2: The Becky breakfast plate with a French toast substitution for him and the breakfast quesadilla for me. Ask for the green chile sauce...very tasty!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We came here with the in-laws before visiting Buffalo Bill Cody's Grave and Museum for breakfast. The service was a little slow but the staff was extremely nice. The menu offered a lot and everyone in the party ordered something different. I believe the best thing mentioned after we were done was the chili. I ordered the biscuits and gravy and reading reviews prior, I was disappointed. Guess you can't make them like they do down South. regardless, the food was decent overall but the prices were great.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I was a little worried of going here because there were some bad reviews around on Google and tripadvisor but sure am glad we risked it! My husband is working in Golden and when I go to visit we always have at least on breakfast here. The food is great and the staff is super nice! We particularly like their scrambles. If you are looking for a good hearty breaky this is the place!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The food great,the service is wonderful, clean restroom, my mom thinks the biscuits and gravy are better than she can make and she's a good cook! When we visit golden it's our breakfast place no question.