“Thank You judy”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Golden
Pansy's Parlor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 4 Golden B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Thank you for your hospitality, fantastic breakfasts and help with the details of my stay. Judy took care of my dairy free food needs with fun and tasty breakfasts at 7:30am when I needed them.

The facility is warm, friendly, laid back and close to downtown, the river walk and the Mountaineering Center where my training was. The other guests were friendly and easy to be around.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank seekayak

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the second time I visited Pansy's Parlor. The owner Judy remembered me from 5 months prior and remembered that I was gluten free even though I forgot to remind her. It is within walking distance of everything downtown and the best priced. I've always stayed in "Alice Room" and since my daughter is at school at Mines now I will be a frequent visitor.

Room Tip: Always have stayed in Alice Room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rebekah R
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Host is friendly, and breakfast was ok. The house is in the historic district of Golden. It is a 2 block walk to downtown shopping and eating area. Had a great time in downtown shops! We stayed in an upstairs room. Furnishings were "well used" and dusty. Our room and bathroom needed a good cleaning. Linens needed to be updated. Having worked in the hotel industry, this room would have not met our standards. Over priced for what we got. Sorry, wouldn't stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 72Cricket
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My mom and Grandma stayed at Pansy's Parlor when they came to visit. The owner's are very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was very good! They were very accommodating when my family requested a slightly later check out time. I would recommend Pansy's Parlor to my family and friends that come to visit Golden.

Room Tip: The upstairs rooms share a bathroom. I am not sure how big the shared shower is, but the shower in o...
Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Darby_Z44
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Judy and her husband were the nicest hosts we could have asked for. It was the first time for my boyfriend and I both staying in a B&B so we were a little skeptical. The house was lovely (and it was GREAT hearing about all the history from Judy over breakfast), our room was Pansys suite, which had a great bathroom and roomy room for the two of us. The house itself felt like we were at home. It was great waking up to Judys hospitality. The location was perfect, only 5 minute walk to the Coors Brewery, and close to all the places one would like to typically see in Golden. Location was easy to find, and there was plenty of parking nearby. Will definitely be staying again, and recommending to all my friends.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patrice V
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Pansy's Parlor is a great place to stay in Golden. Judy provides a good breakfast, is extremely welcoming and made me feel very comfortable. Some of us sat and chatted in the living room in the evenings. She did not mind our early breakfasts so we could all attend a conference with an 8:00 am start time every morning.The room was nicely decorated and Judy provided a basket for my toiletries. I was in one of the rooms with a shared bath, but that worked out fine.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed here for a conference at the School of Mines. I stayed in two rooms, and both rooms were very comfortable. It was great hospitality from Judy and it felt just like home. The breakfasts were great, and the other guests were very nice. Nice central location within Golden too. Definitely recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business