“Nice Restaurant on Main Street”
Review of Golden Diner

Golden Diner
Ranked #18 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American
Description: I tried this a few days ago but see no evidence yet that you found it. Trying again.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Decent food at decent prices along Golden's old main street commercial strip. Lots of sandwiches with Western flair available and typical American comfort food. Nothing special but good nonetheless

There are newer reviews for Golden Diner

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We wanted a nice break fast before leaving Golden. We came to the right place. The Huevos were delicious served hot and fresh. My wife had the blueberry pancakes...superb.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Given all the hype, I was pretty disappointed by this diner. The food was so-so - no creativity in terms of offerings ad presentation, and taste was nothing to rave over. My service was lackluster and the atmosphere is sterile.

(Yawn...) no point in returning.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We arrived right when they opened at 7:00am. No line or wait but if you arrive later in the morning, be prepared to wait. I had the burrito and it was delicious but I thought a little small. My friend had an omlette and her dish was packed with food. Wonderful service and a must visit!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went there after visiting coors brewery, cool easy going place. Ordered The Bud( freshly cooked sunny sides omelet, with some hash brown, toast), Little place with its own history, people working are friendly with a warm smile.

Make sure you enter before 200 pm ( there kitchen closes at 2 and they are strict about it), Small cute stop before we went to Aspen:)

Been to Golden Diner? Share your experiences!