“A must for visitors!”

$69.00*
Foothills Explorer Tour From Denver
Ranked #1 of 58 things to do in Golden
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic mountain near Denver and home of the Buffalo Bill Cody gravesite and museum.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

In every area we live in, we all take things for granted. I hear people talk about visiting Nashville with such excitement and im like "whats the big deal?". I'm sure people from this area think the same thing about their attractions. So my review is from the eyes of a dumbfounded tourist for sure! I couldnt take my eyes off of these spectacular views! If you ever need proof that there is a higher power, go atop this mountain and look around because it is proof that only a superior being could be the architect. From the standpoint of normally viewing the hills of Tennessee, I was blown away looking at these beautiful mountains. This is a "must go" for visitors to this area.

There are newer reviews for Lookout Mountain

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Fill up your tank and go sight seeing for the day. So much beauty to take in and memories to be made. Great views anytime of the year. I love to stop and take pictures and visit little shops in the small towns we come upon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Such a quick elevation gives your wonderful views of the city and plains. Great to take a picnic lunch up and enjoy the views.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

There are hiking trails that let you take in the spectacular views of this area. I've only driven there to hike. It's worth it to go, even if you just drive through!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

On a clear day great view of Denver. Wild Billy Cody's grave, etc. It is an easy & interesting drive off of I-70.

Been to Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!