“Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Waterloo, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

The service was pleasant and the food was great. It is a bar and restaurant. You can choose which side you want to dine in at. The burgers were big, the soup was hot, and special was as tasty as the waitress said it would be. I would recommend Wrigley's for a casual lunch or dinner.

Indian Hills, Colorado
“Chicago Cubs:”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I had no idea what I was getting into when I turned in the parking lot. It has been many years since I have stopped at this building. It was a Chinese restaurant long ago.
In the window was an Old Style Beer sign with the Chicago Cubs logo. O.K., this is getting more interesting as I went towards the entrance. Just inside is a display case with Chicago Cubs items in it. My mind thought that the football team is the Chicago Bears. It then occurred to me that Wrigley is where the Cubs play baseball.
I went towards the bar, and was told to sit where I chose. I said I wanted to sit near one of the big screen TVs that had a college football bowl game on it. The server came. She was kind enough to turn the sound up enough that I could hear without disturbing the others in the bar area. She gave me a menu, and the glass of water I requested. I asked about the Old Style Beer sign when I placed my food order. She said they had Old Style on tap.
The menu had several "Chicago type" items. I went with the fish and chips, and a draw of Old Style Beer. This turned out to be one of the best parings of beer and food I have encountered. The fish was deep fried to perfection. The fries were equally well prepared. Even the coleslaw was done right.
Service time was within reason. It was nice that I was left to quietly watch the game and eat. She checked back on me once.
The atmosphere is that of a sports bar. There are several large screens with sports on them. Children are welcome during early hours. This really isn't a place for anyone under 21 due to the general atmosphere. Plan this as adults only.
I highly recommend Wrigley's; and will stop in again when I feel like this kind of food and scene.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank qnodmd
Bertram, Texas
“Best pizza in Colorado”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Made to order with fresh ingredients, yumm! So good we ordered it again the next day of our visit to Golden. Just a couple of miles from our hotel, it was nice not to fight traffic to find such a great place to relax. Good drinks too, and friendly staff. This is primarily a sports bar but does have a separate dining room so the family can come too.

• Visited November 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
“Cool local bar”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I visit this place often and it never lets me down. The food is good, but the outside deck is awesome.

Visited August 2013
Pampa, Texas
“Great pizza cold beer”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The pizza was great. We also had a burrito and a burger. The staff is very friendly! We hope to visit again before we leave the area

Visited July 2013