“That was fun”
Review of Coors Brewery

Coors Brewery
Ranked #1 of 7 Food & Drink in Golden
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's largest single-site brewery offers guided tours and beer-tasting.
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Even the non drinkers in our party enjoyed the tour. I say its one of those tours that are just "for fact sake" fun to do. The full size samples at the end of the tour were a big plus.

1  Thank Uncle-AL-and-Co

Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Tour was decent but I felt a little like they were just processing people so I didn't really enjoy it as much as the miller brewery tour in Milwaukee. In the end it's free and you get some beers so who am I to complain?

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I felt touring the brewery was a must do while in the Denver area. We love touring breweries, and we're glad we can cross this one off our list. The self-guided tour is nothing special and far less interesting than tours at smaller breweries, but what they lack in the tour they make up for in the samples. You get three very large samples at the end - far more than the usual "taste" offered at a lot of breweries. We also tried the new Smith + Forge cider that we hadn't even heard of and learned we had to go home and find it right away! Meanwhile, Golden is fun to spend a little time in having lunch (we went to Bob's Atomic Burgers) and wander around in the little shop. Be sure to wait and make any purchases after your Coors tour because they give you Golden Tickets that you can scratch off at certain restaurants and stores to get a discount. We saved 10% on lunch!

1  Thank Melanie R
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Besides the long wait, it was very interesting to hear the history of Coors. Didn't like that you had to leave your purse and any other bags in your car. You can bring in a camera, but no camera bag.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

It's a free tour with free beer, so understand there will always be a ton of people waiting to get in. I would have liked to read everything a bit more, that's alright. We went on a Sunday and the assembly line wasn't moving which was a little disappointing, but it was still neat. It's hard to complain about a place that gives you free beer.

Been to Coors Brewery? Share your experiences!