“Tourist Adventure”

and up
Denver Mountain Parks with Optional Denver City Tour
Ranked #2 of 62 things to do in Golden
More attraction details
Owner description: Gravesite and museum dedicated to the life and times of Buffalo Bill Cody.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My dad came to visit and I took him here after visiting the Coors brewery. The view was amazing and it was on a free museum day so we didn't have to pay anything. Look at the website for more info but it is a cool thing to do for historical reasons.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"worth the trip"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have to give this cheesy place a big "who cares?". They bring busloads of unsuspecting visitors here. Why? Who knows. Maybe they can add cowboys jumping into ponds for money.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I always take my family and friend to this location. It's a wonderful piece of history. The staff in the area are always nice. It's a very easy drive from Denver and back.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved our visit! Our daughter wanted to go visit the museum a second time during our week-long trip in the area. The giftshop had lots of amusing, interesting things.The views from the parking lot are simply extraordinary.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

There was a great mountain lookout that told you the names of some of the mountains that were nearby. The staff were friendly and I felt that the price reflected how big the museum is. I went by myself and it was neat seeing all of those things that Buffalo Bill traveled with. They had listings of where he had been in the country on certain dates for his shows. They had a little comic book section that was for kids but I thought it was nice to look at all the Buffalo Bill adventures that people had made up in the comics. This is something that I will tell people about and tell them that they need to see it also.