1,003 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 13, 2017

I experienced a terrible stay here. I was savagely bitten by bed bugs and will have to throw out my luggage in case they hitched a ride.

The first room they gave me, the bed was made up but the sheets were dirty - someone else's hair, wrinkled, not clean at all.

I sincerely regret staying at this hotel. The photos are out of date, it is not a Ramada.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017

The town is under major construction and so is this hotel. If you can over look those two things. I was told renovations would be completed on the hotel in December of 2017. The construction in town is to completed in August 2018.
I was traveling for business and stayed in this quaint hotel and after staying in hotels for business for the last 30 years. I would like to say this was the best breakfast I have ever had the pleasure of eating and it was free.

Room Tip: I would ask for one of the newly remodeled rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Kim K, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

We are glad that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for the review.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I have actually never written a review before despite some bad experiences, but this was so horrible I felt the need to warn other people. We reserved one night in the "suite" for 4 people thinking there were two bedrooms and a kitchen. When we arrived we discovered there was only one bedroom and a pullout couch... ok, no big deal I guess, even though we were paying $209 for the ONE night. Considering how dilapidated this was, that price is outrageous, especially for one bed. The kitchen was so outdated and had almost nothing included (one set of silverware, one glass, no can opener, no veggie peeler, no oven, no mixing bowls, etc.). On top of all that, the air conditioner didn't work so it was extremely hot and uncomfortable all night. The hotel itself was going through some intense construction so things were roped off and the lobby was completely torn apart but people were still supposed to use it which a huge safety hazard. Breakfast the next morning was absolutely disgusting. The eggs were super watery, and everything else dried out and bland. No one was cleaning up after people so tables were gross and plates were stacked up 4ft high. Overall, this stay was probably the worst of my life and your money will for sure be spent more wisely somewhere else.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for your unsatisfactory stay. While negative reviews are disappointing to our team, it provides us with an opportunity to improve. We take great pride in delivering a quality product and superior service and clearly failed to do so for you. The hotel management team will be advised of your review in an effort to improve our operations. We do hope you choose us for your future travels.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was average but the staff made the difference! Mandi at the front desk was an absolute delight! She was full of ideas for fun outings and great restaurants! It was nice to have a pet friendly location to be able to have the fur babies and an adventure.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

We are glad that Mandi was full of ideas for your outings and that you enjoyed our pet friendly property. We hope you will stay with us again in the future should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Mandi at the front desk, was so sweet. We were greeted with her big smile and warm personality. She made checking in easy and made sure our needs were met. Room was clean and comfortable. Mandi very helpful with the restaurants and things and sites to see. Highly recommend staying here....

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family