Plaza Inn Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Starlight Lodge(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Silver Spruce Motel(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Glenwood Hot Springs Resort(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2009

I should know better. If I stop at a hotel without researching first, I always ask to see a room first. We had a problem with our RV battery and needed a room. I thought I could trust Ramada because I always assumed they were the same as Best Western. Mistake. First of all, before getting the room, I explained that we had two adults and four teens. They gave us a room with two queens and would get us two roll-outs for no charge. We went to go get dinner and came back to find out that they gave us one small roll-out. There was not enough room to safely fit two roll-outs. We asked for a second and they charged us $15 for it. There was no continental breakfast, the pool is TINY, not enough towels- I could go on and on. We were very disappointed. I will not be staying at Ramada anymore. Not on the same level as Best Western. The Hot Springs Lodge in Glenwood Springs is a MUCH better choice, as I am sure there are many others. Avoid - you can do better.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2009

The room and hotel was a little run down, I think due to poor maintance. But it was clean and the bed was very, very comfortable. Had a nice view of the tram going up the mountain and the fridge in the room was very handy. Within walking distance of the Adventure Park and Tram and several resturants and shops. Price was a little high, but a good deal when most of the other hotels in the area are well over $100. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2009

We stayed here on a recent Saturday night with our small poodle. He especially like the room we stayed in because he could crawl under the bed to sleep (the way he does at home) and feel completely comfortable. Don't worry, he doesn't shed.
We like the location very much. We walk to the Hot Springs Pool in our bathing suits and start our morning jogs around town right outside the front door. Paved trail access to bridges and the town trail network begins right across the street.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2009

It was an ok hotel. TV reception wasnt very good.It was a quick walk to places.The town is very small anyway.The hot tub was great.Pool was small and not heated.
Heard from others breakfast buffet was cancelled,because of lack of business.
You would think in this economy,thet would try a little harder.No bargains to be had.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed October 21, 2008

My husband and I went up on our 25th anniversary by train. We had to contact the hotel and there was a little wait for their shuttle. We got to the hotel which is in an older section of town, so the Ramada is not going to be brand new. The desk clerks were very nice and had us checked in quite fast. The lobby is nice, has a great fireplace to just sit back and enjoy. The room we had was large. It had a king size bed, a desk, dresser, tv and a refrigerator. The A/C worked, but would not freeze you out. The room did have a slight stale smell but once the a/c was turned on, it removed the smell. The location is probably the best thing about the hotel. It is a short walk to the Hot Springs Pool and restaurants. We ate at the Village Inn, never again, found hair in the food. We also had dinner at Dos Hombres, very good and Juicy Lucys, very good, but pricey. We got our room on price line for 80.00, so I do think we got what we paid for, compared to the prices of hotel rooms up there. I was okay with everything and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)