1,028 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I am usually a pretty easy going person when it comes to service- knowing that people are probably doing the best they can. But The Ramada Inn- Glenwood Springs, CO. just blew me away- negatively- and I had to write a review about it.
The main issue was NOISE, as this hotel hosts "DJ" parties, with blaring music until midnight. I thought I was hallucinating when I politely inquired about lowering the noise level and the receptionist began to defend the hotel's right to have their fun. Unbelieveable. I said that it seemed bizarre to have a party going on when hotel guests were trying to sleep, but the front desk person didn't seem to get it. Stay away from this place!!
Another issue was the filth- I found big pieces of trash on the floor, visible piles of dirt in the bathroom and a sippy cup(!!) on the floor, next to one of the dressers. Way sloppy housekeeping- to not notice big ticket items like these.

Incredible. I felt like asking for a refund...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bellazenaalfie
Reviewed August 30, 2012

we stayed at the ramada for 5 nights and it was great ! Everyone was very nice and helpful. It is a short walking distance from the pool which I went to 5 times. The rooms were very clean and large. Very nice hotel for the price. will stay there on our next visit for sure!

Room Tip: GI got a salt scrub and massage at the yampa vapor caves and it was wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelwino2
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The staff from the manager on down were very friendly and courteious, they went out of thier way to see that we had a memorable stay.From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Nathan(the best employee) we were treated like family.The rooms were very clean. We were sorry to leave it was a great expierence.I would highly recomend the Ramada to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed at the Ramada for a quick stopover while enroute from Durango to Denver. I was a bit nervous as I had secured the room via Travelocity's "Secret Hotels" (think Priceline). However, I was relieved to find the room was clean and had been recently updated.

Pros: Refrigerator and microwave in room; great location adjacent to I-70 yet within walking distance to downtown and the Springs. Cons: Common areas and exterior of hotel could use an update; AC unit in our room didn't seem to be working consistently.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This place is in serious need if an update. From the lobby to the rooms you can certainly feel the history which is not a good thing. The pool is extremely small and scared my son off. The lady at the counter didn't seem to be too happy to be there.

• Stayed: August 2012