1,003 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2012

We stayed during the X Games which brought a ton of younger kids who drank & partied pretty loudly. The room was decent, fridge didn't get fixed until late in stay. Good value, felt safe just could do without the party crowd. They were drinking in the hot tub while kids were swimming..

• Stayed: January 2012
cbawden, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Glenwood Springs, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2012

Thanks very much for choosing the Ramada Inn in Glenwood Springs for your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and sincerely apologize for the noise during your stay. We do try to keep groups of people seperated, but unfortunately we are not always able to control other peoples actions. Again, we apologize for the noise and hope you try us again on your next visit to Glenwood Springs.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

We booked this hotel with our train package. I must say, after reading some reviews on Trip Advisor, I was more than skeptical about the stay. Our travel agent assured me he and his family stayed here and there had been some remodeling on the rooms. He was right! Our room was clean and cozy. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and the location was two short blocks from the pool and downtown. We loved it so much, we are bringing our parents up here for a Christmas getaway!

The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the breakfast buffet was awful (very cold and tasteless), although there is a Village Inn right next door. There was also a large DECA convention and several of the teenagers were staying at the Ramada. They were quite loud and had little to no supervision. We were the only couple placed smack dab in the middle of a bunch of teenagers. They officially made me feel old, when at 11pm, I was longing for quiet. :(

No stay is perfect and it's not a five star, but I will definitely come here again and highly recommend it. It was a nice, mostly quiet, relaxing weekend!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tara J
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Stayed here on our way to Telluride. It was easy to get to and well situated in Glenwood. The rooms were a little tired but perfectly comfortable and adequate in every way. I think as we'd booked it as a top secret hotel we were hoping for something a little more but would stop over here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank katep09
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This motel was quite beautiful. Lots of brick. Breakfast was delicious. My only complaint about this motel was the bathroom. The door stuck making it impossible to shut it tight. The toilet and bathtub both had chips on it. I would not hesitate to stay in this motel again. The room had two entrances, one from inside the motel and another from the outside. We found this convenient.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This hotel has been Glenwood Springs' most recognizable hotel for 20 years (my time in CO). I've gone to seminars, classes, and overnighted in this hotel several times. It's definitely an above average Ramada and a good hotel period! It's large, has good elevators, friendly staff, pool, bar/restaurant, and is near everything. There are a ton of TV channels, the room was clean, and bed comfortable.

I'd recommend this hotel in a second. I don't know what negative people expect- it's a Ramada, and one of their best in the chain.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business