Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotels.com
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
QualityInn
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$127
$124
Agoda.com
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$189
Hotels.com
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Hotwire.com
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$204
1,116 results
All reviewsthe grillpool passesacross the streetmade to order breakfasthot springsunlimited accessdrying rackathletic clubroom pricehot breakfasthash brownsspring poolfree breakfasthotel staywater slidesfront desk staffroad trip
Reviewed July 27, 2010

The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The rooms are small and the balcony is small. The rooms are updated, very clean, and the beds are VERY comfortable. The walls are "thick" and there was little to no noise. Very nice rooms and the pool of course is fantastic! I would suggest to stay in the off season as this is a very expensive hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2010

The Hot Springs Lodge is the perfect location and the rooms are great. It is nice to be able to come and go to the hot springs with very little effort from your Lodge room. In my opinion its the only place you should stay if you really want to enjoy the benefits of the hot springs. Well worth the little extra you pay.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank live4powder
Reviewed July 27, 2010

My husband and I always stay at this hotel while we are in Glenwood Springs which is two-three times a year. The location is great and we get access to the hot springs each day we are there. Plus, for only $10.00 I can access all the equipment, yoga classes and the hot tub (one of the best) at the Glenwood Atheletic club adjacent to the hot springs. We always get a diagonal room, but some people might prefer the larger balconies facing the pool. The rooms are average, nice hotel rooms. They're clean, semi-modern, and the hotel staff is very freindly and service oriented. The rate would be overpriced if it did not include access to the hot springs, so factor that in. We stayed at the Hotel Colorado once, and prefer the Hot Springs Lodge over the creepy old furnishings and whatever it was banging on the exposed pipes running down the walls of our room in the Hotel Colorado all night. Ghosts?

Reviewed July 26, 2010

How nice to stay across the street from the Hot Springs pool, get unlimited passes with the room price and breakfast at the Grill at the Pool (a typical motel continental breakfast or $3 off their hot menu) and 10% off at the Sports Shop and the Spa--all included in the not-so-cheap price for the room. But comfy beds, nice bathroom products and super convenient to the pool. A great location for families who need to return to the room periodically during a day at the pool.

Reviewed July 22, 2010

I paid over $250 to spend one night here. The rooms were clean but very small. Coffee maker in the bathroom (what!?!?!) and in order to east breakfast you had to march on over to the hot springs pool bulding. My wife and I spent nearly $50 less to stay at a 4-star lodge in Vail (the Tivoli Lodge). My wife and I were shocked at the rooms at the Hot Springs Lodge. I paid less even for rooms at LaQuinta and these rooms were smaller than La Quinta. I understand that we are also paying for the Hot Springs Pool...but this hotel is no better than a Motel 6. My wife felt they were ripping us off. I had to take the blame however. I did not perform due diligence before making my reservation. Even with tickets to the pool...I will not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy..(well..maybe I would). I would not pay over $89 (with two tickets to pool) if I had to do it over again. Just is not ANYWHERE near worth $254.52 for one night...SHAME ON THEM AND ME!!

2  Thank aaron084