Glenwood Hot Springs Resort
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$155
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$127
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
Hotels.com
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$173
$149
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$124
$114
QualityInn
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$189
Hotels.com
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$204
1,117 results
All reviewsthe grillpool passesacross the streetmade to order breakfasthot springsunlimited accessdrying rackathletic clubroom pricehot breakfasthash brownsspring poolfree breakfasthotel staywater slidesfront desk staffroad trip
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We booked a room for two nights but left after one. The only things the $180 room has that a Super 8 does not have is a safe and a balcony. There were two queen beds but that's all. Not even enough room for a table and chairs (which Super 8 has). Although the pool is included, the workout room is not. There is a $10 charge per day per person. The pool was closed for maintenance on our last day and we were not informed of that when we booked. There is no smoking on the balcony. The staff was not rude but not social or friendly either. We moved to the Clairion Glenwood Suites and it was awesome. Remember, you don't have to stay in the Hot Springs Lodge to use the pool, you will just pay the admittance fee.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank 6Sp8
Reviewed December 8, 2008

I booked this weekend for a romantic weekend away for my husband's birthday. I think it is considered an "off peak" weekend, which was really to our benefit. Staff spaced room assignments very well; there were others there but nowhere near our room and we couldn't hear them.

Fantastic access to pools & downtown. We took the train from Denver, and were able to walk to the hotel. Great value for the money, because the hot springs pool passes are included in the stay (usually upwards of $18/person) and the continental breakfast (served 7-11...awesome hours!) has great variety & they give you $3 off any menu item if you want hot breakfast (menu prices VERY reasonable).

The only reason we don't give it five out of five is because of the bed & pillows. The bed was borderline lumpy & pillows substandard (bring your own!). There were also a few tears in the hotel furniture. The room we had was a king standard & we loved the shape (not a box!) and balcony access. A lot of privacy! All property is non smoking (great for us, as reformed smokers).

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank milehighwolves
Reviewed November 11, 2008

As a wheelchair user, I was able to enjoy my stay with some caveats. The door to my room opened on a short, narrow hall that meant I could not get my hands on my wheel rims as I went through. The hotel sets higher than the pool, so that while the slope is acessible, it can be strenuous to do on your own. The automatic door from the showers to the pool was not working on the outside, so assistence was necessary. The pools were easy to enter, but the first step is the original stonework, so be cautious. If you go by train, call the hotel to have a free shuttle van there. The station has no handicap access to the street & the van has to get permission from Amtrak to drive in.

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank wheels03
Reviewed September 29, 2008

My wife and i stayed here on sept 15th 2008 for one night.

The hotel-- There is not much to the hotel itself.I would rank it with a holiday inn or on the same level . the room was clean and had enough space for us. The parking is the only thing i saw strange in a good way. you had to use your room key to open the gate to park your car

The Pool-- the location is directly across the street from the hotel. Not much traffic. Then a short walk around the building to the pool front door. The springs pool is big alright, one the one side there are free form swim for those who want to do laps, the next part is the largest part of the springs heated to 85 or higher. the pool is then seperated . the last part is large also but much hotter as you swim closer to the end it gets very hot 112 or so. there are also these chairs that act like a jet tub when you put change in
them. (money)

Overall very relaxing had a good time even a full moon.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2008

My husband and I went to the hotsprings pool this weekend and were extremely disappointed in the staff. There was a fieces in the pool. If that was not bad enough, the lifeguards simply just roped it off in a six foot square and left it there! After waiting for an hour for someone to removed it we finally just left. I can't believe we spent almost $16.00 to swim in a toilet.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple