The best thing about this hotel was the breakfast and the closeness to the pool. Otherwise we were not impressed. The hotel had run out of certain amenities that we wanted, like decaf coffee. The desk also refused us shuttle service when we were leaving even though we had gotten shuttle service to get to the hotel. We had an issue when renting a movie in our room and couldn't watch it but they refused to refund the cost of the movie to us.
For a $200 price, we got a $30 experience. It felt like they didn't really care about our experience and that they were just relying on their proximity to the pool to keep guests happy. Very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge completed a multi-million dollar renovation at the end of 2011, transforming 107 guestrooms into one of the top hotels in the Roaring Fork Valley. Enjoy the world's largest hot springs pool and Colorado's premier mineral springs resort. Guestroom rates include unlimited access to the hot springs pool and daily full hot breakfast. The lodge offers complimentary wi-fi internet access and secure gated parking. Our award winning Spa of the Rockies boasts a full service menu of facial and body treatments, massages, manicures and pedicures. The Poolside Grill, Athletic Club, and Sports Shop are additional amenities for our guests to enjoy. This history filled site was revered by the Ute Indians as a sacred place of healing. Today, guests from around the world visit Glenwood's favorite place for fun and healing! Come visit us at Colorado's premier mineral springs resort.This year, Glenwood Hot Springs celebrates 125 years! To mark this milestone occasion, the resort will be hosting a variety of events and activities throughout the year. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Glenwood Hot Springs Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge Glenwood Springs Co
- Glenwood Springs Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Lodge And Pool
- Hot Springs Hotel And Pool
- Hot Springs Pool Glenwood