Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
$158
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
Hampton.com
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$162
$157
AscendHotels
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$134
QualityInn
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
$199
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$179
Official Hotel
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
BestWestern.com
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$160
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,158 results
All reviewsthe grillpool passesacross the streetmade to order breakfasthot springsunlimited accessdrying rackathletic clubomelethot breakfasthash brownsspring poolfree breakfastroom ratewater slidesbeds were very comfortableroad trip
Reviewed June 8, 2014

What a wonderful way to kick off summer break. Our 6 year old boy had a blast and the hotel and pool experience were a perfect blend of easy access and nice accommodations. Hotel staff was great and the room was pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The Hot Springs Lodge offers a classic spa weekend which includes lodging, breakfast, Swedish massage at the spa, and admission to the hot springs pool. We have stayed or gone to Glenwood Springs many times over the years, this was our first time to stay at the Hot Springs Lodge. It was so worth getting away for the weekend and the convenience was great. The man who seated us at the poolside grill both mornings was very nice and accommodating. The two ladies who gave us the massage, Madeline and Rachel were good. The only sour note of the weekend was when I went to check in- there was an extremely ungentlemanly person that was literally screaming into a phone at the check in desk to a person on the phone that he was accusing of screwing up his reservation. He was yelling so loud I could barely hear the young receptionist that was helping me check in. I couldn't wait to get away from the guy that was yelling and left my wallet by mistake. As soon as we got into our room the phone rang and it was the receptionist calling to tell me I left my wallet. I went back to the desk and they were apologizing for the prior incident, although I thought they were doing their best to handle an ugly situation.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I love Glenwood Springs but will not stay at the lodge again. Rates to stay at the lodge are easily double what you would pay to stay at the hotel Colorado or most of the other hotels that are in the area. We paid extra for a room with a balcony and ended up with a room on the 3rd floor with a view of the road. The railing on the balcony is rather high and impossible to see over if you sit in a chair. The room itself is more like a standard motel room in an older hotel.
The bed was rather firm. If you really want to stay at the lodge request a room on the 5th floor or higher and make sure it has an open balcony. Only a handful of the rooms actually have open balconies though.
The hotel staff did provide great service and replaced a faulty TV remote in our room quite quickly after we called the front desk to report it.
I did love the spa of the rockies and would use them again if I'm in the area, but I will not stay at the lodge for future visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a fabulous location. It's downtown but kind of tucked away from traffic etc. right next to the hot springs pools. Lots of convenient parking and the breakfast bar was great. Would totally go back. Only problem was that while the air in my room was running there was a clicking sound. If I'd complained they would have looked into it.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for our 34th Anniversary May 30th - June 1st and had a wonderful stay. We had passed by the Lodge many times over the years as we whizzed by on the interstate vowing we'd stay "someday" and are so glad we made that wish a reality. Although the room was on the small side, it was very comfortable, and quiet! The furnishings were a couple of steps up from ordinary and nice. The beds were amazingly comfortable - firm but with a pillow topper that you could sink into. I slept soundly with no morning aches and pains from a too firm mattress. The bathroom was clean and well stocked with soft, fluffy towels (four of everything.) The shower always had plenty of hot water and great water pressure. The only downsides to the room were the lack of lights - it was really too dark. And the TV was impossibly hard to figure out without instructions, which were no where to be found. Each file path took me to an area where I was in danger of having to pay for an unwanted premium channel or movie. I finally gave up and just enjoyed the quiet with my husband - which was probably a better choice anyway. The hotel staff was very kind and helpful, especially the ladies at the front desk who never seemed flustered or too busy to answer a question. We knew the pool was part of the property, but didn't expect the unlimited passes on both Saturday and Sunday - which we took advantage of! The pool was delicious! The natural hot springs keep the pool warm and healthy - I could have stayed all day! We were given breakfast at the Grill (across the street next to the pool - not a big deal to get to for us - and we went right from the restaurant to the pool which was super convenient) as part of the room price. It was fine - it definitely better than most continental breakfasts with hot omelets, pancakes and scrambled eggs available, and their Irish cut oatmeal was very good. But I was expecting a little nicer breakfast from a sit-down restaurant - maybe with a few more choices of eggs and pastries. We came in on the Amtrak train, expecting the hotel shuttle to be at the station to pick us up, but there was no shuttle waiting - although other hotels had their shuttles there. We had to call twice before they showed up - half an hour later. But the up side was the hotel is just across the highway from the depo and we could have easily walked - and probably should have. Next time we will. Overall, we had a delightful stay. The shuttle glitch and the lack of lights were small things - the big things: quiet, comfortable bed, clean, working bathroom with plenty of towels and a warm, wonderful staff were what made our stay a delight.

Room Tip: Make sure your room has a balcony - that was fun!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple