Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$176
$158
HIExpress.com
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$162
$157
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$170
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$134
QualityInn
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$179
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
$200
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
$161
Hotels.com
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
$195
Travelocity
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
Agoda.com
1,158 results
All reviewsthe grillpool passesacross the streetmade to order breakfasthot springsunlimited accessdrying rackathletic clubhot breakfastomeletspring poolhash brownsfree breakfastroom ratewater slidesbeds were very comfortableroad trip
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have been staying at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for a lot of years and it has always been great, but this last weekend was the BEST! They have remodeled the rooms and they are WONDERFUL-great mattresses & furnishings. They even added drying racks on the balcony for your swimsuit.
The breakfast that is included has been upgraded. We had made-to-order omlettes with hashbrowns and your choice of pancakes or toast. Then, they had Fresh Chicken Fried Steak and Gravy, Steel-Cut Oatmeal (with all the trimmings), bagels, cold cereal & a complete Continental Breakfast Bar that we could have added to it! It was delicious! All of this is included in your room rate. In the summer, breakfast is served from 7-10am and the pool was open from 7:30am-10pm.
We go to breakfast, go swimming, then sightseeing and finish up with swimming, again, in the pool around 9pm. All day in-out swimming tickets are included in the room price for every day that you are there.
The room price really includes a lot with the full breakfast and the swimming in the hot springs and makes it a really good value versus staying in other places around town. It is so nice to be able to walk to the pool whenever you want. Also, you can walk all around town from the lodge as there is a walkway that crosses the Colorado River and puts you right in the middle of downtown. So this is a great place to stay if you are arriving by Amtrak. Don't forget to hike the HANGING LAKE TRAIL and to eat at JUICY LUCY'S. These are our must-do's when we go to Glenwood Springs.
Also, you can take the regional bus to Aspen, which is a fun way to spend the day.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have balconies that look over the Hot Springs Pool! The rooms toward the middle to east end have the best views on the south side. Rooms on the north side overlook the parking lot and up the hill. We have always stayed on the South Side!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2012

As a frequent traveler, I am a tough critic and generally do not take the time to offer reviews regarding locations I have stayed. However, I was so impressed with my family's stay at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge that I had to share some highlights so that others who are contemplating a stay at the Lodge can be confident in their decision to book at this location! My wife and I arrived early - well in advance of the usual check-in time. Front desk staff were engaging and extremely accommodating. They confirmed our reservation and had us fill out the necessary paperwork to expedite our check-in once our room became available. We found the text messaging option to notify us when our room was ready extremely convenient as we grabbed lunch nearby at the Daily Bread (a nice spot to catch a bite - would also recommend). We were also meeting up with additional family who had a separate reservation for the same dates (4 days, 3 nights). Staff happily accommodated our request to locate the rooms close to each other despite juggling a fully booked week. We were assigned rooms on 4th floor (a double queen w/balcony and pool view and a double queen w/o across the hall). In total, we had four adults and two children and found the accommodations to be clean, fair-sized, and surprisingly quiet in the evenings (I had anticipated thin walls and lots of noise due to so many families staying at the property). We also had friends visiting us on different days of our stay and staff were happy to add passes for breakfast at the Grill and pool upon notification in addition to those passes that were already included in our package. This proved to be a fairly economical option to add-on versus the a la carte approach of purchasing breakfast and pool separately. Our family thoroughly enjoyed the pool - three of the adults in our group also booked 80 minute mineral massages at the spa which were wonderful! We experienced excellent dinners from nearby restaurants all of which I would recommend: Riviera, Uncle Pizza, and Grind. Terrific location for hiking Hanging Lake and taking in the tremendous views. Lastly, the adults in our group enjoyed having an evening nightcap and one of the friendly front desk staff allowed us to borrow the 'bottle opener' on her personal keychain multiple evenings of our stay to assist in opening the non-"twist-off" bottles! Beyond accommodating to say the least! I was so pleased with the level of service and welcoming attitudes of everyone associated with our stay I could go on and on. Despite what may be perceived as a premium price for booking at the Lodge, it is a good value - especially for those seeking a fun and leisurely family escape!. Have realistic expectations and enjoy! I look forward to returning with my family. THANK YOU to all of the Lodge staff for helping to provide for a great experience!

Room Tip: We enjoyed using the balcony overlooking the pool. Also found the drying rack provided to be useful!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Gregg M
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We stayed at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for one night while traveling through Colorado, as we wanted to experience the natural hot springs. This hotel is directly across the street from the hot springs pool, which was very convenient. The hotel was pricey, but admission to the pool on both the days we checked in and out of the hotel was included, as was breakfast at the poolside grill. The breakfast was excellent - it included pretty much everything you would expect at a continental breakfast, plus you can order omelets, pancakes or waffles.
My only complaint about the hotel is that the room seemed a bit cramped. We had a double queen room with a balcony (the balcony had a drying rack for wet suits and towels - a nice touch), and the bathroom had a separate room with a sink, toilet and tub/shower, and then another larger sink area outside of that. We had 2 adults and 2 teens, so the bathroom set up was nice. The room itself, though, seemed crowded for all four of us.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I reserved a room with a balcony overlooking the pool. This was important to my husband and I since we have a 2 year old and would be spending the evening on the balcony of the hotel room. When I got there everyone had filled up the rooms and we were left with a basement patio.....not what I paid the premium price for.

In addition to the bait and switch with the balcony, customer service lacked. On our way out we had a hotel employee jump right in front of us with a cart of stuff while we were waiting for an elevator. We had luggage and several items and a toddler! Rude, just plain rude!!! This alone made me so angry I may never stay here again. The hotel's location is great, the rooms were pretty clean but small and the continental breakfast by the pool is really nice. If it weren't a hot time of year, I would much rather stay at the adjacent Hotel Colorado (historic site - no A/C).

Room Tip: If you need a room with a view....it is risky to stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jen S
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at the Glenwood Hot Springs Lodge for one night on our first day of a week long road trip around Colorado. We were very happy with the Hot Springs Lodge. We chose this hotel because it is across the street from the hot springs pool and entrance into the pool on the day you check in and the day you check our are included with your stay. We made use of the pool on both days and being able to walk across the street was very nice.

Check in is not until 4 pm, but you can go earlier to obtain your pool passes and swim until you check in. The hotel has designated parking that you access with your hotel key card, so it is very convenient. The hotel is clean and updated. We stayed in a standard 2 Queen bed room, and my only complaint is that the room felt very tiny and crowded. The rooms come with a refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs. For one night it was great, but if you were staying here for longer I would feel too cramped with 2 adults and 2 kids in a room.

Breakfast was included with our stay and it is across the street at the Grill at the pool. You could have all of the standard continental breakfast items plus omelettes, hash browns, and pancakes. It was a lot of food and a nice way to start off the morning.

We are planning to do another road trip next summer and will stay here again because of the great location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family