Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$163
$158
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$209
$189
Hampton.com
Glenwood Suites(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$162
$157
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$160
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotel Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)
$194
Courtyard Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
$161
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$128
QualityInn
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$179
$167
Priceline
1,158 results
All reviewsthe grillpool passesacross the streetmade to order breakfasthot springsunlimited accessdrying rackathletic clubomelethot breakfasthash brownsspring poolfree breakfastroom ratewater slidesbeds were very comfortableroad trip
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights this June. We had rooms that faced the pool, which I recommend. The free pool passes and breakfast really added to the value of our stay. We rented bicycles from Canyon Bikes (right across the street) and took the shuttle to the top of the canyon. This is a great trip and part way down, we parked the bikes and hiked to Hanging Lake. Another great activity is to ride the tram to the top of the mountain right before sunset and have a sandwich and a glass of wine while enjoying the sunset. But the best part of our stay was the hot springs and being able to partake of the waters any time. The best time for this, in our opinion, is at 7:30 am.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alta D
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had nearly 40 people in Glenwood for our family reunion. Jeremy worked out a wonderful group rate for us at the Lodge. The breakfast at the grill that was included in the price of our stay worked out great for our big group and had much variety...for both breakfast and lunch included vegetarian choices. In the grill, there was plenty of room for all of us to meet and visit prior to our pool swim and other festivities. Some may be put off that they would have to walk across the street from the hotel for breakfast, but that was not an issue for us. The outdoor grill offered ice cream and variety drinks and food that one could take back to one's lounge area.
The pool itself is a wonderful place to meet with people of all ages. The youngest in our group was 5 and the oldest was 77. The adults were able to visit while the children played and it kept all of us entertained for hours. There is a kiddie pool, a hot pool, and a warm pool. The warm pool has a large slide, which is an extra cost, but the children really enjoyed it. While there is a lot of sun in July, there are plenty of places to find shade under trees. One can rent a cabana, complete with overhead fan and chilled water, for $80/day.
Some in our group took advantage of the extra $10/day it cost for them to use the athletic club and they really enjoyed it. Many of us took advantage of different spa items and all loved their experiences.
There is a miniature golf course on the property near the pool. Blue Sky Rafting, the gondola up to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park and Fairy Caves, restaurants, and downtown Glenwood is all within walking distance.
There is as much or as little as one wishes to do in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, which makes for a lovely vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room/south side on an upper floor for a nice view. If you have more than four people or like extra room, they have larger rooms and suites available.
2  Thank Edith Z
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed in the hotel one night - 4th of July - in order to have our hike to Hanging Lake early morning next day. The hotel and The Spa of The Rockies - hot springs pools, spa, fitness area - are connected to each other, so you get passes to the hot spring pools to enjoy a bliss of swimming in the hot mineral water! Right at the check-in you get the set of one-time passes to enjoy swimming till very late night! The stay also includes breakfast which is very sumptuous and so delicious and another set of passes to the pools, which was quite surprising, when early morning with the bill we discovered them near our room door. So after our hike to the Hanging Lake early morning after breakfast (served from 7 to 11am) we had a chance to come back and enjoy wonderful relief to strained muscles in the warm and hot pools - hot pool has 104F degrees water and the most of minerals in it so it is recommended for 5-10 minutes intervals, then you go to the next warm pool for swimming, which also offers lap lanes and springboard for jumping, and lots of other fun amenities. We loved the place! It is quite expensive stay, but it is a very enjoyable one!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have been a local in Glenwood Springs for 35 years. I recently had a massage at the Spa Of The Rockies. It was top notch from the beginning from the moment I received my gift certificate that I could use anywhere on the premises. I made my reservation online for the Spa of the Rockies 50 min Mineral Massage and was called back almost immediatly. It was July 4th and busy in town! My last minute apt was accomodated 2 hrs from the call.The front desk staff where friendly and professional. You are escorted to the dressing room with a polite explanation of whats in store for you. Show up 30 mns early so you can unwind in the comfy robe and slippers in the serenity room. This is where your therapist will find you. Jennifer was incredible and professional. I've had alot of massages and I would definately request Jennifer again and again. Afterwards loosen up in the steamroom located right off the dressing room. The amenenties in the dressing rooms were excellent, stocked with soft towels, hair dryers, shampoo conditioner and shower gel. Even razors q-tips, feminine needs, and the spa lotions that you can also purchase in the retail area at the spa entry. It smelled clean and looked spotless. I loved the lemon or cucumber fresh water in real glasses offered through out my time there. This is not a hurry in and hurry out massage deal. I felt so pampered!! I enjoyed browsing the Spa lotions,balms, and candles and the staff assistance and their knowledge of their products without pressure to pruchase. I was fun trying them all on and finding my favorite. I had to call my husband twice to postpone my pickup times. Take your time and enjoy being there. It was the most relaxing 3 hours for a one hour $99 massage. Locals, we have a first class spa thats worth the affordable price right in our own town. Thank you Spa of the Rockies.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Anna900
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I would agree with most of smduja's review! We purchased the slide "all day pass" but it's only open until 6pm and we didn't get there until mid-afternoon. I wish the cashier would have said something about the hours. We ate breakfast around 10:00 and it wasn't very busy at all. If I had to do it again, I would stay at a less expensive hotel the day we arrived, go pickup the pool pass the next morning (you can pick it up before you check in), spend the day at the pool, spend the night at the Lodge, then spend all day at the pool the next day. Bring a cooler; it saves you a lot of time and money. Also remember the sun screen. There are some areas of shade, but LOTS of sunshine!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side don't have much of a view, but you are probably there for the pool so save the money and stay on the south side!