All reviews adirondack chairs front porch family owned hot springs comfortable beds the glenwood springs area opened the door coffee maker road noise place to stay would definitely stay here again great rate mountain view home away from home stayed nights monica motel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I are artists who were in the area working at a festival. Sunday night we had to break down and pack up not one, but two booths. We are both in our mid-60's so it was slow. When we got back to the Hanging Lake Inn the key my husband had been given that morning did not work. No big deal we thought, just ring the after hours bell and get another. NO ONE EVER ANSWERED THE BELL! It was 11 pm. The office closes at 10. My husband rang the bell, pounded on the door and even yelled for 30 MINUTES! No one ever came down! I had prescription medicine in there I needed! Eventually, we went down the street to the LaQunita and got a room there. The next morning I had to get staff to let us into the room. We weren't given an apology much less offered a refund all the problems it caused. The woman had a very "I don't give a crap." attitude. STAY AWAY! BTW-I contacted them again we got back home and got not reponse- again. What a surprise.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Have stayed here before and loved it from the room to the owners to the view from the chairs outside on the porch. Came again didn’t go as planned but was very pleasant with the way it was handled. Will be coming back when we hit Glenwood Springs again. Oh yeah did I mention the view from the porch!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I didn’t have high expectations with the fair rate and location, but it’s been great!
They have super clean rooms, and by clean I mean, I search beds for hairs and stains and YOU GUYS I did not find a speck. So for any adventurous need or relaxing moment - Hanging Lakes Inn can fuel that desire.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2018

I reserved 4 rooms for my extended family of 10 over the Fourth of July. The owner Mike and front desk agent Erica were very accommodating when I had to change dates.

All four rooms were clean, comfortable,and cool during the extreme heat. The linens, bedside chair, and blinds looked new.

Erica gave us helpful maps and recommendations for dining and rafting trips.

Parking was right outside the room, as was the front porch with chairs and tables. We relaxed outside each evening.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Booked this place for a one night stay at a total price of $111.00. Received room 221 second floor of the Inn. Room was clean and in good order. Location is about five minutes from town and overlooks the Highway. A little highway noise can be heard at night, But not bad enough that you can't sleep The AC has a low setting of 66 degrees. But I did wake up hot in the middle of the night. Overall a good stay and priced right. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple