“RiverRock Richie”
Review of Hanging Lake Inn

Hanging Lake Inn
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Very clean, spacious and comfortable king bed!
Staff was very pleasant.
I was looking forward to the continental breakfast and then was disappointed. Everything was still frozen cold.
I will still stay here again.
Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Richard H
There are newer reviews for Hanging Lake Inn

Reviewed April 24, 2012

From check in to check out we received exellent service. The rooms were very CLEAN! It was comfortable at a resonable price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a placed to stay in Glenwood Springs!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Renee B
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My wife and I were on a road trip from California to Iowa to visit family a week ago and had to stop and stay in Glenwood Springs, CO. We called about 5 different places and Americas Best Value Inn had the best price of $56 (we stayed on a Friday night). From outside it looked small and charming and almost "Psycho"ish. But when we got our room, we were very surprised on how nice it was. It has been recently remodeled and they did a good job! They still have the real keys, which makes it really cool because no one has that anymore. The bed was yummy, very comfy after 12 hours of non-stop driving! The morning after we went to the breakfast, which is coffee, juice, tea, bagels, small pastries, etc., and the most delicious "homemade" Cherry Bundt Cake! We give it a great rating!

We liked it so much that on our way back we stayed there again! But the morning after they served "homemade" Coffee Bundt Cake. And again, we give it a great rating!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JGTraveler1
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I drive with my crew up two Carbondale to rewire a building. After s hard days work amercas best value inn is the best experience I've had in glenwood. Love the beds clean no bed bugs. That's a big plus for me. Good privacy, no crazy people, peace and quite. Every body is polite. Great value. Stay there don't make me to home I fell comfortable here. Americas best value Inn you got #1 customer. Ill be back to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Etho6528
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed here again last week, it was our third time in less thana year!The managers treated us great,easy checkin,we were there early but they gave us a room anyway,it is very clean,and upgraded.I don't tlike the cheap,nisy tiolet paper dispensers,they make way to much noise and its hard to get paper off it,this is the only thing I could think of negative.The breakfast is very limited but for the price it;s great also they don't add a whole lot of extrra taxes on the rooms. We were going to Buena Vista but they add as much as 30$ extra for taxes that are other,state .county,city! WE will go to Genwood instead!We will support this place!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mtnmncolo_9
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We received great service, all our questions were answered and all the recommendations were great. Our room was very clean and in this economy it is a great place to stay for a great price. In the morning we would go into the office and they had juice,coffee,Danishes and bagels to choose from.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 913MoniaD
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Ok, so I can be a little bit of a germaphobe in hotel rooms. I was a little bit scared to stay at this hotel/motel, but truly, overall reviewers were right. The rooms were so clean. Because the hotel property used to be smoker-friendly, our clothes did smell pretty heavily of smoke when we left, and it was hard for my allergy baby to sleep (made her stuffy). We appreciated the microwave, clean shower, and clean, white bed linens. Breakfast was pretty good, and despite reviews of unfriendly staff, we were greeted with smiles and pleasant attitudes. I didn't mind the sound of the wall unit heater at all.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a two bed room if you need it. We did priceline and were given a room with onl...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family