We usually stay at the Hot Springs Lodge as a family of 4, but this time we had an extra person which made the reservation at the Lodge VERY expensive! I found this hotel at the last minute and the rate and style of room really suited our needs. We booked a room with two queens in one room and a third queen in a separate bedroom - perfect for keeping adults and kids separate!! The staff was so friendly at check-in and the room was very clean, with the exception of the floor (rug) which I guess is pretty typical these days. My socks were very dirty after walking on the floor. The beds were extremely comfortable and pillows were lovely. Lots of towels! The motel was very quiet and felt very safe. We would definitely stay there again if we were to return to the hot springs. One complain is the showers: hot water was scarce and if you happen to flush the toilet or run the sink while someone was in the shower - the shower turned cold and water pressure dropped significantly. We managed this issue by spacing our showers out. Not too big of a deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Antlers is situated on five acres at the mouth of the Roaring Fork Valley in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Located across the street from the Iron Mountain Tramway, the only entrance to the popular Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, this hotel property is the largest by land size in Glenwood Springs. Spacious 5 building, 2 story hotel is blocks from the world's largest outdoor mineral pool, the Glenwood Hot Springs, and the historic Yampa Spa & Vapor Caves. These century old natural wonders are just a few of the historic attractions that makes this a year round Colorado destination. Our downtown location at the convergence of the world famous Colorado River with the Roaring Fork River surrounds our unique community with world class recreation, hunting, and fishing opportunities. Our central Rocky Mountain location also means we are surrounded by popular resorts like Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, Snowmass, Vail, Beaver Creek and Sunlight Mountain all accessible in less then 1 hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Antlers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Antlers Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Best Western Hotel Antlers
- Best Western Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Best Western