I needed unusual accommodations for our family traveling with an older son and amazingly this Best Western had just the thing allowing us to be together but also giving him his own room. The beds AND pillows were so comfortable, much better than usual. It was clean and well kept and the staff was so very helpful. Definitely our choice for the next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Antlers is situated on five acres at the mouth of the Roaring Fork Valley in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Located across the street from the Iron Mountain Tramway, the only entrance to the popular Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park, this hotel property is the largest by land size in Glenwood Springs. Spacious 5 building, 2 story hotel is blocks from the world's largest outdoor mineral pool, the Glenwood Hot Springs, and the historic Yampa Spa & Vapor Caves. These century old natural wonders are just a few of the historic attractions that makes this a year round Colorado destination. Our downtown location at the convergence of the world famous Colorado River with the Roaring Fork River surrounds our unique community with world class recreation, hunting, and fishing opportunities. Our central Rocky Mountain location also means we are surrounded by popular resorts like Aspen, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, Snowmass, Vail, Beaver Creek and Sunlight Mountain all accessible in less then 1 hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Groupon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Antlers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Antlers Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Best Western Hotel Antlers
- Best Western Glenwood Springs
- Glenwood Springs Best Western