Best Western Antlers
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$140
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$143
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$144
$140
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$61
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$118
$105
HIExpress.com
Caravan Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$68
$66
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$119
$107
Hanging Lake Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$69
Glenwood Hot Springs Resort(Glenwood Springs)
All reviewsbest westernshot springswafflesnice poolwalking distancegreat place to staywould stay here againthe breakfast areanice breakfastnice propertypleasant stayrooms are cleancontinental breakfastpool and hot tubroad tripglenwood cavernsgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The Good news: I booked two queen beds because it was cheaper then 1 King, and the lady at the front desk upgraded us to the King room free of charge. It's also a good location, the 14 person hot tub was very nice and the room wasn't bad either.
The Bad news: Breakfast was an absolute NIGHTMARE, they only have 5 tables which is not near as many as they should have. The breakfast area was cramped, unorganized, and when we got there just before 9(it ends at 9:30), everything was out and did not get refilled, the Orange juice was so watered down it was undrinkable, there were at least 10 people that had to stand and eat, and the people who were done eating would not give up their tables and the hotel management did nothing to accommodate any of the people who had to stand around. Don't bother with the complimentary breakfast, it's not worth it.
The next thing is the checkout time...they say the check out is at 11, and me and my husband were not going to do breakfast the 2nd morning(for obvious reasons) so we decided to sleep in until about 10:30 and be checked out by 11. Guess who came knocking on our door at 10:40? The maid!
And last but not least, the bottom sheet on our bed did not fit and had no elastic to keep it in place, so all night we had to fight with it bunching up and revealing the mattress.
I would of happily stayed elsewhere and I will do so next time, I come to Glenwood often and I decided I would try out a different hotel, but I learned my lesson, stick to what you know, or pay the extra money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carli B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The hotel itself is right about par. It's nothing to yell about, but if you're just staying in town for a couple of nights it's located just right and is convenient. The biggest problem I have with this hotel is the breakfast. My wife and I got up early and headed down to grab some, only to find a laughable sight. Five tables, all of which were occupied, and people eating their breakfast standing up, some even eating on the check in desk counter.
Keep in mind that this hotel is a complex made up of five buildings, each of which has at least 30 rooms. Even at a slow time, estimating 10% occupancy, that's still 15 families to be seated at 5 tables. We, however, visited at spring break, where far more than 10% of the hotel was full. Many people walked in, saw the crowds of standing, eating people, and left.
I understand that it was a free breakfast, but it should not be advertised as such if you can not even access it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jason B
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have stayed here a couple of times on our way through Colorado (coming and going from AZ). It is an older property - motel style, but don't let that stop you from pulling in and spending the night. It's clear that the owners are particular about their property, well maintained, updated, very clean and comfortable. The staff make you feel like family. Nice continental breakfast area - quiet in the winter, but busiest in the summer. They have a nice hiking/biking trail map and the hot springs are just up the street. Glenwood Springs has a great downtown with a brew pubs, small and interesting restaurants, etc.... Love this place!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Definatly give them a chance! I stayed here the last two nights for work! The hotel is located near everything in the area! Very clean and updated rooms with flat screen tvs!! The breakfast is real basic but you get what u pay for.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were on our way from Utah to Denver and planned on staying in Glenwood Springs for the night. We were pleasantly surprised with the updated suite that we had reserved. Because I was a Rewards member, Steve, the desk clerk gave us a rollaway no charge. He even had the rollaway in our room before we drove from the office to our room! He would have upgraded us to a bigger suite had it not already been reserved. Steve also gave us some great suggestions for dinner and we were very pleased with where we chose to eat. The breakfast was a typical continental breakfast, but having a fireplace in the eating area made for a cozy atmosphere. Checkout was a breeze and both office staff members were a pleasure to work with. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip through Glenwood!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family