“Booked for one night and decided to stay for two”

BEST WESTERN Antlers
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Pembrokeshire
“Booked for one night and decided to stay for two”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2011

Excellent hotel with good clean rooms,friendly staff and well kept grounds. We are from Wales in UK and travel all over America on a motorcycle and we love these type of motels where we can park the bike in front of room.

Room Tip: Ask for room in block facing west for evening sun
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

Stayed 1 night at end of May. Traveling by motorcycle, I like the older motels so I can see my bike from the window . This BW has been maintained very well. Room was very clean and large. Bed a little hard. TV an old analog. Price was good. Micro and Fridge in room was nice. I have reservations at another motel in August but I think I will CNX it and stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for ground floor
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Dunstable, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

Great hotel and friendly, helpful staff. Outdoor pool - closed when we visited but great indoor hot tub.
The biscuits and gravy was the best my husband has had in the USA

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2011

Great staff, very prompt and helpful. Clean and accomodating. Close to shops, restaurants, and hot springs. We will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Henderson, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

The Best Western Antlers Hotel is an older facility, but is really kept up nicely. The facility sits on several acres and all the rooms have outside doors. The grounds are well kept with bronze statues of deer, elk and other animals surrounded by flower beds and large trees. There is a large pool, a wading pool, and a large, indoor spa. They have tennis courts, badminton, and a playground for the kiddies. They have a large laundry room next to the spa area which is centrally located in the center of the property. Back to the rooms. They are large! The second story rooms have high ceilings covered in natural wood, a comfortable pillowtop bed with a lodgepole headboard. In the standard king room they have two sinks, one outside the batheroom and one in the bathroom, a large bathtub and a great showerhead. They had three comfortable side chairs and the windows have BOTH plantation shutters and curtains, and double windows. It is kind of close to the interstate, but you do not hear any noise, due to the thick walls, double windows, shutters and all of the mature trees in front of the property. Very smart layout. This hotel also has cable VS a few select channels from DirecTv. It is nice to be somewhere that has both MSNBC and Food Network along with all of the ESPN channels! The room also had a desk area and a large table. This worked out perfectly for us as we went to get our food from the Charcoal Burger and we had lots of room to eat! We usually stay at the Hampton Inn in Glenwood, but I think we found a new place to stay! There is also a full breakfast in the morning, but we wanted to try a place up the road in Rifle for breakfast, which proved to be delicious. Feel free to ask me questions about the Antlers. It proved to be a very relaxing stay for us! Oh, also it is within walking distance of the mineral pool and spa, the gondolas and Glenwood Caverns, or a medium walk to downtown...

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Telkbear
Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2010

I can't review this hotel because I had to cancel my reservation. I can however review the Antler staff and their helpfulness in righting my wrong. I reserved a room here while deciding between two different destinations. I did not notice that each Best Western hotel can have different cancellation policies; my bad. Best Western customer service worked with John at Antler's and he was able to cancel my reservation even though I had missed Antler's cutoff time by two hours. I didn't stay at Antler's this time; however the next time I visit Glenwood Springs I will be sure to give them my business. Thanks again.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank whichwaydidigo
Aurora, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2010

The staff was friendly & helpful. The rooms were great. Perfect for business or leisure. Only one staff member was very cranky morning server didn't want to be bothered. All & all we had a great stay & will continue to go back.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple