“Amazing Gumbo!!!!”
Review of The Lost Cajun

The Lost Cajun
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Lost Cajun GWS is a family restaurant where you can bring your kids & have a great time! Your KIDS can draw all over the floor while YOU can enjoy your meal...... We serve an assortment of gumbos, seafood & Louisiana Abita beer.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have had plenty of Cajun in my time. I never would have thought the best tasting authentic Cajun restaurant would come out of Glenwood Springs. My wife and I were planning to go to the "Italian Underground" but they were closed, apparently, they are only open from 5pm to 10pm (came the next night and had to wait 45 minutes so didn't even bother), right next to the Italian Underground was this Cajun place, we decided to try it out; I'm so glad we did! Great food, great atmosphere, a definite must if visiting Glenwood Springs, right on 7th and Grand.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

having exposure to cajun food in Louisiana, I think the food at the Lost Cajun is a bit on the mild side. However, it was still really good. I got the dixie Jazz beer....delicious for a low calorie beer! The atmosphere was fun and inviting. The staff was equally friendly. I was sorry to see the restaurant on the corner go but even more happy to see The Lost Cajun replace it. I wish them the best of success. As long as they survive, we will continue to visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for something different and we found it. Excellent Cajun food in Colorado. Try the samples, pick your favorite and have a side of fried okra.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Could easily be a decent fast food provider of decent gumbo as well as the sit down place in town by the bridge with outdoor seating.

Good value and a neat sampler platter that arrives when you sit down to tempt you into their authentic fare.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

We only ate beignets but they were awesome! Three to an order and there were three of us, but we all had left overs, so its a good treat to split. The rest of the food smelled good too, I'll try it again sometime