“Living The Suite Life In Glenwood Springs!”
Review of Glenwood Suites

Glenwood Suites
Ranked #7 of 24 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Houston, Texas
“Living The Suite Life In Glenwood Springs!”
Reviewed August 24, 2007

I recently had the extreme pleasure of staying at the newly opened Glenwood Suites Hotel for an extended weekend vacation. The amazing attention to detail and creature comforts ensured a restful and enjoyable stay comparable to none.

The fluffy pillowtop mattress and downy pillows ensured blissful nights of pain-free slumber that I haven't had since my car accident a few months ago. It cushioned my body and halted the usual back and neck soreness that accompanies my sleeping. The party I stayed there with all enjoyed the breakfast assortment immensely.....especially the Belgian Waffles and fresh eggs with sausage. Yes, from the flat screen TV's in every room to the luxurious assortment of scented Bath And Body Work toiletries, this was a weekend of pampering not to be forgotten! I lingered at Checkout time, reluctant to go home because I loved this Hotel and their primo service so much. Five Stars For The Jewel Nestled In The Colorado Mountains!

• Liked — The clean and comfortable rooms.
  • Disliked — Having to leave.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
1 Thank elasticwaistbandlady

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Seattle
Reviewed August 23, 2007

The rooms were very spacious, and there were plenty of beds for everyone. I loved our king sized bed, it was sooo comfortable. I wish I could have taken the mattress, and bedding home with me. I liked the fact that there was a jacuzzi tub and a huge shower. The free continental breakfast was scrumptious! Belgian waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt- what more could you ask for?

• Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
South Dakota
Reviewed August 23, 2007

I have been back from this Hotel for a few days now. I must say with all honesty, I have never had a better nights sleep, than I did while staying here. The staff was kind, and accomidating. The Suite was Fantastic, and roomy. The ammenities were extraordinary. I couldn't have expected a more luxurious stay than I received. The room was quiet as well. I would have expected to hear some exterior noise, however....I slept in perfect silence.
The breakfast was above all others in Hotels I have previously visited. Everything offered was fresh, and delicious. I enjoyed my breakfast each morning.
I will be certain this will be my Hotel of Choice at any future stays away from home. Outstanding!

Stayed August 2007
utah
Reviewed August 22, 2007

I stayed in a suite and it was absolutely beautiful!!
The desk clerks were helpful and very friendly!
The breakfast was WONDERFUL!!
The flat screen tvs rocked.
The jacuzzi tub was beautiful.
The mattresses were so soft and I slept like a baby.

• Liked — Beautiful scenery; great beds!!
  • Disliked — Having to leave to come home
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with friends
#10 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge
#13 of 24 in Glenwood Springs

Been to Glenwood Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Glenwood Suites

Property: Glenwood Suites
Address: 2625 Gilstrap Ct, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601-8739
Location: United States > Colorado > Glenwood Springs
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#10 Family Hotel in Glenwood Springs
#10 Romantic Hotel in Glenwood Springs
Hotel Class:3 star — Glenwood Suites 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Glenwood Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Glenwood Hotel Glenwood Springs