Glenwood Suites
Quality Inn & Suites On The River(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$217
$166
QualityInn
Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$188
$154
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$186
$168
HIExpress.com
Glenwood Springs Cedar Lodge(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$120
Rodeway Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
$85
RodewayInn
Residence Inn Glenwood Springs(Glenwood Springs)
$218
$180
Best Western Antlers(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$217
$189
Hotel Colorado(Glenwood Springs)
$209
$195
Priceline
Glenwood Springs Inn(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$133
Priceline
Hotel Denver(Glenwood Springs)(Great Value!)
$274
TripAdvisor
All reviewsunderground parkingwafflesacross the streetdairy queenfront deskthe riverfull kitchenset of bunk bedsquality innfree breakfastflat screenhot springshot itemswould stay againbedroom suitecomfortable bedhot breakfast
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We had a suite with two queen beds and a twin overfull bunk bed. For the first time ever we actually had a bed for every person to sleep in. It was amazing! This hotel actually caters to families. The kids were disappointed that there was no pool, but the breakfast was great.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jennwp
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Nice clean King room. Great service and friendly staff. If you have kids and want to swim, the pool is across the street at their sister property which is a nice pool and hotel. Breakfast was nice and included eggs, sausage/bacon? and fruit, pastry and waffles. Well kept grounds and you could tell they cared about the place. Across the street to the very nice walkway by the river.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2014

In a nutshell, the room was the same price as the motels in the area. Glad I chose Glenwood Suites. The room was cleaner than most places I've stayed (including the W in Times Square). No you're not going to get a Temperpedic but you already knew that. The complimentary breakfast came in handy and saved us a ton of time before our paragliding appointment early in the a.m.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vonnadawn
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed at GS 1 yr ago. I just returned again for two nights. on bad side there is no longer a happy hour. They have expanded the breakfast into two rooms, they have added a pancake machine I didn't try, the egg offering both days was prepared by someone that thinks its one part egg to one part salt. So I opted to only have cold offerings.
The elevator failed on the Mem day things happen it was repaired first thing Tuesday.
I stayed in a room on 2nd fl on highway side there was minor noise during morning rush hr, but again no big deal
The exercise room is larger than most. The motel is 100% non smoking. Minor problem with people violating state law and smoking next to exit door. Wish the hotel would post sign state law no smoking within 15 feet of doors.
there seems to be no employee responsible for the public grill by breakfast room . If you plan to use be prepared to clean prior to use.
It also seems like no employee is responsible for keeping the grounds clean, there was a paper plate on ground below our window when we checked in it was still there when we checked out.

The reviews for this property vary my guess is most of it is based on rate paid I used groupon last time and priceline this time. I was happy for what I paid. I would have been disappointed had I paid full price. I don't consider it a 3 star that priceline rated

net I will consider returning again if I get a discount rate

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you like over priced hotels with paper thin walls, then you found your hotel. We could have stayed at the famed Colorado Hotel for a little more than the price of this piece and I bet the elevators work.
I also have a COMFORT INN rewards card I used; mind you, I made my reservations more than three weeks prior and that for me a second floor handicap room.
Never again!