“Excellent Asian-styly cuisine”
Review of Zheng Asian Bistro

Zheng Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The concept for Zheng is simple. Combine the service and atmosphere of a local neighborhood bistro with food built around the ancient art of wok fired cuisine. With a commitment to using only farm fresh ingredients and a dedication to quality, Zheng has become the go to choice for pan asian cuisine in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. See you soon, The Zheng Asian Bistro Team
Reviewed September 28, 2010

This privately owned restaurant is beautifully decorated. Real linen table napkins. EXCELLENT service from friendly and helpful staff.
Good selection of beers.

MikeZheng, Owner at Zheng Asian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2010

Good Afternoon, we wanted to take just a few minutes and say thank you for dining at our restaurant and taking the time to write a review. As owners of an independent restaurant we take a great deal of pride in what we do, so to receive a good review from a satisfied customer makes it all worth while. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2010

We ate here Aug 28 and really enjoyed it. We liked that so much of what we had included vegetables that made the dishes seem light and healthful. Our server, Eddie, provided excellent service. Prices were very reasonable - our entrees were each udner $15.

mushi101, Owner at Zheng Asian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2010

Thanks for the glowing review!! It is nice to hear that you liked what you had. We really make an effort to make sure everything we use is fresh, no canned or frozen here. I will let Eddie know that he is doing a good job. See you next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

My husband and four year old ate here for dinner last night. I always enjoy lunch, but this was my first dinner experience and the staff were friendly and attentive. The Purple haze was great. After a long day at work the saki, dynamite shrimp roll and piping hot meal was just what I needed to kick off the weekend. Even my daughter had a good time coloring and eating her oranges. No complaints from hubbie, so this dinner was a big success. We even finished my leftovers the same night! Now that is a great dining experience!

Thanks for the great review. As parent ourselves we know how hard it can be to find a place that everyone can enjoy. I am glad we are able to make it happen for you guys.

Reviewed August 13, 2010

My husband & I were in Glenwood staying at the Mariott nearby for a little R&R at the hot springs & spa. We walked over to Zhengs in the evening and were seated immediately. Staff are very friendly but not intrusive. The staff were all busy, busy and no standing around. Loved the edemamis placed on the table upon arrival. Food was excellent. Try the Beef Basil Tomatoes. And for a beverage treat, order the purple haze...carafe of hot saki w/a float of chambord...Heavenly! The chef came out to meet&greet and make sure all was good. This place is worth the short 1-2 mile drive outside of the busy & crowded Glenwood city center!

Thank you for the rave review!!! I am very pleased our crew took great care of you. We really do enjoy what we do, especially when it is busy. Most of our staff are true Glenwood Locals and love living here. I am glad it shows. See you next time you are in town!

Mike Mercatoris & Chef Ming Xing Zheng
Owners

Reviewed April 8, 2010

Friends and I love eating at Zheng's and many times we have food left over. Good portion size, but too many times they will send our food home with us and not include any rice. I love reheated chinese, but I want some RICE with my dish.

Thank you for the review. Please feel free to remind the server to include your left over rice with you to to go. They would be more than happy to take care of it. Thank you for all your support.

Mike Mercatoris & Chef Ming Xing Zheng