“Terrific lunch”
Review of Zheng Asian Bistro

Zheng Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The concept for Zheng is simple. Combine the service and atmosphere of a local neighborhood bistro with food built around the ancient art of wok fired cuisine. With a commitment to using only farm fresh ingredients and a dedication to quality, Zheng has become the go to choice for pan asian cuisine in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. See you soon, The Zheng Asian Bistro Team
Reviewed August 11, 2020

We stumbled on this place when we were looking for lunch. A few outdoors table. Lunch specials with very reasonable prices. Really good, authentic food. Oriental chicken salad was perfect - not too heavy on the dressing. Saw a lot of people getting take out. Wonderful value. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank soulefultraveler
Write a reviewReviews (242)

Reviewed July 16, 2020

This restaurant was in the shopping center next to our hotel, so we thought it was an easy option with people with enjoyed this place. We ordered takeout, everyone in our family got something different, and everyone in our family was sick that night. I will never return.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Case1096
MikeMercatoris, Owner at Zheng Asian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2020

Hi Case1096, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience with our food. Can you please contact me directly at gentiana@zhengbistro.com? We need to know more details, what items you had and what sickness entailed. We always want to improve and continuously train staff on food safety. We are sorry that your family was sick. Again if you can reach out directly that would be helpful, we will strive to make it right for you and your family. Thank you, Gentiana (Owner)

Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

We had a great dinner here. The food tasted great. The service was great. The flavors were perfect. Yum!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

My favorite Asian place, love shrimp meal with roasted peanuts and vegetables. Wonderful drink and the birthday dessert mochi ice cream.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank itdancer
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful dinner here recently: delicious soups and wonderful dishes. For example, I always roll my eyes when my son wants sweet and sour chicken, but the dish that was provided was incredible. Neither the sauce nor the chicken tasted “average”; it was the best sweet and sour chicken I’ve ever had. Also, I still claim that the best hot and sour soup I’ve ever had is a place we return to every time we’re in Toronto, but this was the second best, and I’ve had a lot of hot and sour soup over the years.

Date of visit: November 2019