“You've got to be kidding!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peppo Nino - CLOSED

Peppo Nino
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“You've got to be kidding!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I don't see how anyone could rate this restaurant good. You must have horrible food where you're from. Service was slow, lettuce in salad was browning on edges, bread was cold and definitely store bought, first time I've ever had meat lasagna made with pork. We were there 1 1/2 hours from the time we walked in until checkout. Wouldn't recommend this to anybody.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mick B

Canton, Ohio
“good value for a tourist town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We are touring Colorado on our tandem bicycle and are surprised at how expensive meals are in most towns. The meals at Peppo Nino are very reasonable. All the entrées include a very nice dinner salad. They also have very good bread. I had the special that was salmon encrusted with coconut, It was delicious. My friend had the large salad. They were busy on a Wednesday and it took the kitchen a long time to get our entrees out. Andrew was our server and did a great job.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank OhioDave_47
Dublin, Ireland
“Best meal we've enjoyed in the US”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We found ourselves outside Peppo Nino Courtyard, Peppo Nino's outdoor area on 7th Street, liked the specials on offer and asked for a table. The young maitre d was very pleasant and happily seated and reseated us when a better table came available. We had the calamari and two specials: ravioli and crab-stuffed flounder. Cooked perfectly and so delicious. Looked after really well by our waitress, Tania. Great atmosphere, great value.

“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

All staff members were friendly and professional. The food was very good, as was the atmosphere.
As we waited for our check (it was getting busy), my son with autism became agitated, so I asked the young man greeting people if he could help get the check more quickly. He immediately found our waitress, who got me taken care of quickly. By this time my son was quite loud, and in getting him and my other son out of the restaurant,I forgot my wallet. The greeter ran down the street to return it to me. I hope that the small scene wasn't too distracting for other customers, but I was and am extremely grateful for the kindness and courtesy of the staff. Thank you!

“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We found this gem a few months back and we always look forward to going back. I am very particular in restaurant quality and love to cook myself. The food is terrific!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles