“Best meal we've enjoyed in the US” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Peppo Nino - CLOSED

Peppo Nino
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ireland
“Best meal we've enjoyed in the US”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

We found ourselves outside Peppo Nino Courtyard, Peppo Nino's outdoor area on 7th Street, liked the specials on offer and asked for a table. The young maitre d was very pleasant and happily seated and reseated us when a better table came available. We had the calamari and two specials: ravioli and crab-stuffed flounder. Cooked perfectly and so delicious. Looked after really well by our waitress, Tania. Great atmosphere, great value.

“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

All staff members were friendly and professional. The food was very good, as was the atmosphere.
As we waited for our check (it was getting busy), my son with autism became agitated, so I asked the young man greeting people if he could help get the check more quickly. He immediately found our waitress, who got me taken care of quickly. By this time my son was quite loud, and in getting him and my other son out of the restaurant,I forgot my wallet. The greeter ran down the street to return it to me. I hope that the small scene wasn't too distracting for other customers, but I was and am extremely grateful for the kindness and courtesy of the staff. Thank you!

“yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We found this gem a few months back and we always look forward to going back. I am very particular in restaurant quality and love to cook myself. The food is terrific!!!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Five Star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Was visiting Glenwood Springs for the first time over the holiday weekend. Happened to call into Peppo Nino and was very pleasantly surprised. Greeted and shown to our seat without any reservation very promptly. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The food was delightful and I must compliment the portions which were more than generous. If passing through Glenwood Spings this place is well worth a visit. We will be back for sure!!

Centennial, Colorado
“Excellent food excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here before and the food is always delicious, service is always excellent. We had appetizers of the crabcakes and toasted ravioli which both were very delicious. We shared the baked lasagna and it came with fresh bread and a very cold crisp salad. Our server Tania, was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave us excellent suggestions. She was very professional, friendly, and very personable. Tania made our dining experience exceptional. I love eating at this restaurant especially on the very nice and decorated patio outside. I will continue to go back whenever I am in town