“Great Food!! A little slow on service.”
Review of Peppo Nino - CLOSED

Peppo Nino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food is the best Italian I have had in a long time!! It took quite a while to get a glass of wine. Once the wine was poured everything came out quickly. The owner came to the table and made the slow service right with a free glass of wine and free dessert!!! Thanks!!

There are newer reviews for Peppo Nino

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I had the lobster ravioli and my husband had chicken parmigiana. We both loved it. The bread and salads were fab - super fab. Great service too.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We read the reviews posted here and decided to give Peppo Nino a try while visiting Glenwood Springs. Not surprisingly, we were also greeted outside the door of the restaurant by Tanya, just as the previous reviewer had reported. She seated us and took our order. For the rest of the time we were there, we felt more like we were dining with close fiends than in a restaurant. We actually chatted with a couple at another table who were regular (weekly) customers, and they too were very welcoming and friendly. Tanya was a great server, very personable, and looking after our every need. She profusely apologized when the appetizer came to the table a bit later than our salads, but then she spent time with us to make sure everything was OK. The food was delicious, especially the toasted ravioli appetizer and the lobster ravioli my wife ordered. We had a great meal, and when the owner (Tony) overheard us discussing with the other couple that we were celebrating our anniversary, a complimentary slice of cheesecake appeared at our table. We can't wait to come back (hopefully in the summertime when we can enjoy our meal on the beautiful patio area out back). Thank you Tanya and Tony for making our anniversary dinner a very fond and memorable one.

2  Thank ROJ952
Reviewed March 29, 2014

After leaving our hotel due to extremely rude service my mom and I were in search of a place to eat when we came upon Peppo Nino. We were outside reading the menu when Tanya came out to greet us and let us know about the specials and that soup or salad was included. I wasn't sure that I wanted Italian because I need to be gluten free so we went about a block more. We could only think about how nice it was for Tanya to come out in the cold to greet us and what that must mean for the restaurant, so we went back. We were not disappointed. Tanya was our server and was so kind and welcoming, we felt like family. The meal was wonderful and I was able to find choices that were gluten free. We met Angela, one of the chefs who cooks with her brother. She was just as warm and friendly, you can tell they consider their staff family and in turn everyone makes you feel welcome. Great atmosphere, wonderful food and Angela said if I bring my own pasta that is gluten free, they will cook it for me. We can't wait to visit our new friends again, I hope everyone that reads this will go visit them too.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

My wife and I as well as friends eat here quite often. Everything about Peppo Ninos' from the welcome, decor, atmosphere, staff, food variety, and food quality are always consistent and very enjoyable. Recommend this place for any event. The wine and deserts are a must also.
ENJOY YOUR NEXT DINNER HERE.

1  Thank vaagws75